Cole's Earth Driller
Available nowCole's Earth Driller552.
Smash the Stone Army with Cole’s Earth Driller drill toy!
- VIP Points
Battle the Giant Stone Warrior with LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70669 Cole’s Earth Driller and reclaim the stolen Scythe of Quakes. The buildable ninja drill toy features an opening cockpit for 2 minifigures, automatic rotating drill and wheels function, and 2 stud shooters, while the posable Giant Stone Warrior action figure has 2 big swords. This action-packed ninja warrior's toy includes a collectible Golden Weapon—The Scythe of Quakes—plus 4 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures with weapons to role-play and reimagine classic action from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® set includes 4 minifigures: Cole, Kai, Stone Army Scout and Stone Army Warrior.
- Cole’s Earth Driller features an opening cockpit for 2 minifigures, automatic rotating drill and wheels function, and 2 stud shooters.
- Drive the vehicle to make the big drill and engines rotate.
- The Giant Stone Warrior LEGO® NINJAGO® action figure features posable arms, legs and head, and 2 big katanas.
- This ninja toy for kids also includes Cole's Golden Weapon—The Scythe of Quakes.
- Weapons include LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja Kai’s 2 katanas, Stone Army Scout’s crossbow with stud shooter and Stone Army Warrior’s 2 katanas.
- Find more collectible Golden Weapons in the 70667 Kai’s Blade Cycle & Zane’s Snowmobile, 70668 Jay’s Storm Fighter and 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu LEGO® NINJAGO® toys.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy range features new versions of popular action toys from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Cole's Earth Driller measures over 3” (9cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Giant Stone Warrior stands over 7” (18cm) tall.
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBEST PRESENT EVER!!!cp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!OK so that quote is from Ninjago: Legacy and is kind of relatable, since I got it for my b-day a few days ago. Although this is definitely not the best present I've ever gotten, it was probably the best thing I got for my b-day this year. ANYWAY, on to the review. The minifinger selection (yes I like brickitect) are probably the worst part of the set. None of them are bad, but the selection is a little weak. You get Kai, who I now have 3 in his Legacy suit, Cole, who I didn't have before, and two Stone Warriors, which are both good, and now I have 3 of them. Kai and Cole also happen to be first and second favorite of the Ninja, so that helps it out a little. The Earth Driller itself is much bigger than I thought, and I love it. When you push it along, the drill twists (both pieces in opposite directions), which is a really great function. There is also a well-integrated knob in the back of the vehicle that you can twist to turn the drill if you want to do that while the vehicle stands still, which is a really nice feature and kind of makes it 2 functions in one. The cockpit can fit 2 figures, which is better than the original with one, but in the show, it could fit up to 8 people, which I guess now it's a little better. There are also a bunch of stickered tiles inside with small details. The windshield is a really awesome (maybe) new mold that is printed with earth-like designs. There is sand green scattered about, and I like how it keeps the rock-like theme that most of Cole's previous vehicles have. There are stud shooters, which are just stud shooters, but that adds a little playability to the set. Also, there are clips on the back of it where you can store your weapons, which I appreciate. The Stone Warrior is good, but not as big as I thought. The legs have the normal minifigure posability, but the arms are on ball joints so you can move them more. There are big katanas you can attach to its arms, which adds some playability as you can kind of slash them down. There are a lot of stickers on the chest and legs which I don't like, but then again, almost every modern Lego set comes with stickers so it isn't that big of a deal. The helmet is designed well and there is some good part usage, and I LOVE the face print on the face of the Stone Warrior. There some exposed studs and colors on the model however, and it would be pretty easy to fix some of them. Lastly, I don't like the Scythe of Quakes' new design and is the only Golden Weapon that got downgraded IMO. I don't have any cons about this set, just nitpicks. Overall, I would totally recommend it. 10/10Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixI give it a 100/10.ninjagofanboy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfbest set ever! never regretted it. my favorite feature is the knob at the back of the driller, so you can turn the drill while idle.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55