Cole - Spinjitzu Master
Available nowCole - Spinjitzu Master4.666753.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Master the art of Spinjitzu with the Black Ninja!
- VIP Points
- 8VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Spin to the max with the LEGO® NINJAGO® 70637 Cole – Spinjitzu Master spinner toy, featuring a Spinjitzu spinner with buildable LEGO brick handle, spinner element with minifigure capsule, and a rip cord. Learn different minifigure-spinning, rolling and jumping techniques and tougher skills using the included weapon rack as an obstacle. Compete against your friends and use your environment to create countless fun Spinjitzu challenges. This battling toy includes an Earth Ninja Cole minifigure with 2 shurikens to hold in the spinner.
- Includes a Cole minifigure.
- Features a Spinjitzu spinner with buildable LEGO® brick handle, spinner element with minifigure capsule and rip cord, weapon rack with a hammer, and Cole’s 2 shurikens.
- Learn The Palm Spin, The Orbit, The Zen, The Leapfrog, The Drift, The Knockout and other cool Spinjitzu moves.
- Create your own spin-tastic challenges and compete against your friends.
- Go online for even more Spinjitzu tricks and inspiring videos.
- Combine with other Spinjitzu Masters spinner sets—70628 Lloyd, 70633 Kai, 70634 Nya, 70635 Jay and 70636 Zane—for ninja vs. ninja skill showdowns.
- Spinjitzu spinner (without rip cord) measures over 5” (14cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Weapon rack measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome Spinjitzu Toy!!!rikhil8438 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!When I saw this set, I knew I had to get it. This set took 5 minutes to make. I tried it, and it was really fun. I am glad I got the new Cole minifigure because my latest one used to be Cole Rebooted (from 2014). I have one suggestion though - can you lower the price? I mean, there's only 73 pieces in it. I think $7.99 would be good instead of $9.99. Anyway, it's a great product, and I would recommend it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixcool little toyLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Soneasy to build. Fun to play with. I do wish it had more things to spin it on.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 11 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis set ROCKS!Sackboyandyoshi | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is 0/10 No hot dogs! But the Minifigure is pretty coolaid!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 18 hrs 18 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55