Burger Bar Fire Rescue
Available nowBurger Bar Fire Rescue4.655.
Help your child be a hero and stage a daring rescue at the Burger Bar!
- VIP Points
Defend the local burger shop with the awesome LEGO® City 60214 Burger Bar Fire Rescue set, featuring a burger bar with sign and toppling fire elements, sliding service window and trash can. This fun set also features a fire truck with minifigure cab, 2 storage compartments, rotating back end and new-for-January-2019 directional pump with ‘water jet' function. There's also a motorbike with room for a fire extinguisher, new-for-January-2019 fire axe and 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 firefighters and a grill chef.
- Features a fire truck toy with a minifigure cab, rotating back end, new-for-January-2019 directional pump with ‘water jet’ function and 2 storage compartments, plus a motorbike.
- Also includes a burger bar with burger sign, opening service window and a trash can.
- Accessory elements include a new-for-January-2019 fire axe, 2 helmets with opening visors, oxygen tank, trash can, motorbike helmet, small fire extinguisher and 5 buildable fire elements.
- Raise one or all sets of flames on the burger bar sign and trash can to put out a small fire or battle a raging inferno!
- Rotate the back end of the fire truck and squeeze the bellows on the water pump to launch the water elements and knock down the flames.
- Burger Bar with sign measures over 6” (17cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Fire truck toy with water pump retracted measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat addition to cityBradster3 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set for any city. A burger joint is what my city needed. Cool things is that the flames flip up and the new “water” is a great idea. The truck also fits in most of the old fire houses. My daughter loves this set alsoPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPretty nice setC2885 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall this set is very nice and an easy build if you’ve been building with Lego for a while. The design of the fire engine is great but I would say that the ‘water cannon’ doesn’t really fit in with the model and I think ruins it a bit. For a young child though the playability of it is excellent.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCute KitBrucePFFD | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis kit is simple and cute, but is a bit off in scale. The kit has some great touches (such as the opening service window) and the overall sharp design. It was easy to assemble with adequate directions.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery good set for aspiring firefighters :)aliyabe | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOur little son really enjoys this set. He likes the whole firefighting theme, and he really enjoys the water pump allowing to 'put the fire out.'Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55