Lift off for bounty-hunting adventures in the Slave I!
Track down fugitives with legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett™ aboard the powerful Slave I! This exclusive LEGO® Star Wars™ model features a rotating cockpit and wings for flight and landing mode, plus dual shooters and hidden blasters to repel attackers. Reenact the capture of Han Solo™ in Star Wars™: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and take off from Bespin with the carbonite-imprisoned Rebel hero in the cargo hold. Attach the stand to display this iconic ship in characteristic upright flight. Includes 4 minifigures with weapons: Boba Fett™, Bespin Guard™, Stormtrooper™ and Han Solo™.
- Build the ship of the legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Includes Boba Fett, Bespin Guard, Stormtrooper, Han Solo and Han Solo in carbonite
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 7” high, 17” long and 14” wide in landing mode
- 1996 pieces – For boys and girls ages 14 years old and up
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"The Ultimate Slave 1"Pythor2323 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set tops almost all of the Star Wars Ultimate Collector's Series (UCS) Lego sets so far... This set beats Assault on Hoth (not worth getting, set number 75098 and retired), Death Star (set number 75159) and many other UCS that are not listed. The only set that ties with this one is the Sandcrawler (75059). In my opinion. This set is awesome and totally worth getting. Minifigures: Boba Fett (10/10)- Really awesome minifigure and cool armour printing and helmet. Stormtrooper (9/10)- Cool average Stormtrooper with blaster. Bespin Guard (9/10)- Great to have for any Star Wars collection. Han Solo (9/10)- Good that he has two face expressions. One when in Carbonite and one for minifigure roleplay. PROS: -Way better than previous Slave 1 set (8097) - Excellent minifigures - Really cool design -Not a lot of stickers -Great price for lego set -Good play value -Awesome display stand CONS: - I would have liked more Stormtroopers or Bespin guards (this is not a big thing though) Overall Lego did a really excellent job with designing this lego set! I would highly recommend this lego set to a Star Wars lego fan or a Star Wars lego collector. Sets I recommend the sets below: - Sandcrawler (75059) - TIE Fighter (75095) - First Order Tie Fighter (75101) -First Order Snowspeeder -AT-AT (75054) -Imperial Star Destroyer (75055)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrs 59 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy new favoriteIdegbajos | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOkay so I'm not really a die hard Star Wars fan, I like the movies and vehicles but don't own many SW sets. This was my first UCS set I decided to purchase cause I really like Boba Fett and was curious what Lego can do in this price range. As soon as I finished assembling it I felt that I made a mistake because now I totally have to buy all the available UCS sets. This set in my opinion is one of the best Lego has to offer and one of best sets of all time. The proportions, the size and details are perfect compared to the in movie ship. An amazing variety of building techniques were used. But you really have to see and build it for yourself to appreciate the amount of work and love that was put into this set. Now this is definitely no toy or playset. There are a couple of play features but the thing is so heavy and robust that you'll have a very hard time trying to fly it around or play with it. It was absolutely designed to be a display and I don't have a problem with that. There are a few stickers of course some of them can be tricky to apply but it's the only negative I could mention. Minifigures are average, Boba Fett himself is of course excellent, but otherwise you get a generic Stormtrooper, a Bespin Guard and Han Solo both in minifig and in carbonite. To wrap it up I absolutely recommend this set to anyone who like Star Wars and would like to build an iconic ship and have fun in the process.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBeautiful Set!BarberSam13 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a collector of Star Wars UCS sets, I was very excited when I first heard this set was being released, it wasn't until I went to the Lego shop and saw it built on display that I realised how impressive this set was! So for me this set was a no brainer...I had to get it! The build was very enjoyable, not the most challenging but there was definitely some interesting building techniques involved, as this is such an unique ship some of the different angles used to make this are perfectly done. The colours which were used makes this such a beautiful set and looks amazing on a shelf or in a display cabinet. The minifig you get is what really makes this set stand out, Boba-Fett is my favourite character and the fact we now have an arm printed minifig is awesome! Some of the detail is absolutely beautiful and a great minifig for any Star Wars fan to have! I would easily rate this set 10/10 and would highly recommend to anyone who is thinking of buying it :) Well done Lego!Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWhat a birthday present!!Reacher68 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!My 18 year old bought me this and I was blown away. She said I lit up like a 10 year old when I saw it so she had to get it. I had a great time building this! I like the building techniques and the evolution of the build. It's so much bigger than I thought it would be. I had the dimensions of course, but you really have to see it in person. I'd recommend it to any Star Wars or Lego fan.Value for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55