Axl's Rolling Arsenal
Retired ProductAxl's Rolling Arsenal453.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
Deploy Axl's Rolling Arsenal for the biggest battles!
Get ready for a heavy-duty battle with LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ 72006 Axl's Rolling Arsenal, featuring hidden flick missiles and opening drawbridge. Pitch the Jestroyer with its dual 6-stud rapid shooters against the Vyro Glyder. Lock up the critters in the Critter Trapper's storage chest and save Knighton from the tech infection. This popular playset includes 4 minifigures and 3 scannable shields.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Axl, Jestro, VanByter No. 407 and a MegaByter.
- Axl's Rolling Arsenal features a lowering drawbridge, minifigure cockpit, 2 flick missiles and a shield holder, plus the Critter Trapper mini-tank with a storage chest and shield holder.
- Jestroyer features a minifigure cockpit, 2 movable wings mounted with 6-stud rapid shooters and 2 detachable daggers.
- Vyro Glyder features a minifigure cockpit, dual critter shooters, 2 detachable sabers and a shield holder.
- Flip out the tank’s dual flick missiles and push the lever to shoot!
- Activate the drawbridge function to release the Critter Trapper.
- Weapons include Axl’s axe and the MegaByter’s spear.
- Place the Merlok Power in the shield holder to upgrade your knight or vehicle in the battle against the bad guys!
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents before going online.
- Scan shields for the NEXO Powers Drop the Beat and Standing Ovation, and Merlok Power The Axe of Merlok, and power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- 7 Merlok Powers to collect to stop Monstrox and his army from spreading their digital infection across Knighton.
- Axl's Rolling Arsenal measures over 5” (13cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide, and over 9” (23cm) wide and 7” (19cm) long in attack mode.
- Jestroyer measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Critter Trapper measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Vyro Glyder measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- 28 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun SetAnderDad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 8 year old son enjoyed making and playing with this set. He found the black ship easy to make. The wings on Axel's ship were confusing. I had to help with the grey tracks. Overall a cool and creative set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA Solid Introduction to the ThemeGumboYaYa | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really wish I'd discovered this theme earlier. It's piqued my interest before but I was on the fence. Having now got a set on the shelf I regret not picking up some sets over the last couple of years. The main model is cool. Its construction is solid and the operation of all the play-elements (stud-shooters, extending arms) doesn't feel flimsy or awkward as they do on some sets. I'm a bit disappointed in the back of the main vehicle which is bare, making it seem like a facade that's only meant to be seen from the font/sides rather than a complete vehicle. The little cart that sits in the centre is a bit rubbish too, though it has kept my daughter entertained for an hour so far, delivery orange-stud mail to every room in the house, so I'm not too upset about it looking ugly and under-designed. The detachable flyer is okay as part of the main vehicle but when it's detached it leaves both vehicles looking a bit whack. Probably good for play more than as a display model.8 March 2018Todd, Customer ServiceHello! It's great that you've discovered LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ and that you and your daughter like this set so much. Axl’s Rolling Arsenal provides great play value and a big part of that is the flick missiles and the ability to deploy the Critter Trapper mini-tank, which requires access to the back of the vehicle. Just don't tell Jestro! Thank you for the review and happy building!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat styling and a fun buildBentWright | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the styling and function of this set. I'm thankful for all the colorful parts and a minimum of black parts. I love the pouty techno vampire protagonists, their armor, and the new technospider with stud pieces. I had difficult time figuring out some of the instructions, which is unusual for me. I don't much care for the mini-vechicle that launches from the belly of the tank, and I've enjoyed designing and building other contraptions to fill the space that are more to my liking.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 12 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45