Build and play an action-packed LEGO® Star Wars™ Battle of Endor challenge with targets to hit, speeder bike and buildable tree!
- VIP Points
Give an all-new-for-April-2019 LEGO® Star Wars™ build and play experience with this 75238 Action Battle Endor Assault set. Kids will love to build the tree and Imperial speeder bike models with friends and family. Then get ready for action as they load the powerful shooters and try to hit each other's target to send Wicket the Ewok flying and the Scout Trooper on his speeder bike toppling off the base. This fun-filled LEGO Star Wars construction playset offers endless creative play for kids of any age. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Ewok warrior Wicket and a Scout Trooper.
- Battle of Endor construction toy set features a speeder bike LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicle on a base and a buildable tree, both with a target.
- Also comes with 2 shooters and 4 missiles.
- Kids can enjoy hours of construction toy fun challenging friends and family to see who can hit their opponent's target and send their character flying.
- Scout Trooper features a new-for-April-2019 helmet element and new torso and leg decoration.
- Speeder bike building toy measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Tree measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 2 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsEndor Battle setMrBell04 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt's a great set because you get to see the bad guys fly in the air. It's kind of hard to hit the target from far away. Building the set was kind of easy. I just had a little bit of mistakes. I would say others should buy this set because you can play with your parents and brothers or sisters. (review from my 6 year old son)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 days agoAverage rating1out of 5 starsNot A Good Set...But The Concept Could BeThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPros: This set as an idea could be really fun...the explosion/game dynamic is neat. If they overcome the other issues in later sets it could be cool. Cons: This set is charging $.15 per part and most of the parts are way less than standard brick size. ONE OF THE WORST PRICE GOUGES OF THE YEAR. This set is literally less plastic by weight than most of the $13 sets. At $30 it isn't even worth it to part out. The figures are reissues and it displays poorly. As a game the speeder falls off on its own and will not properly balance on the stand with the figure on board. Really bad design and really bad execution on what could be a clever idea. Lastly, both builds are just ugly. Have not seen this at a single store for more than $25...I got this at Target on clearance less than 6 months in...and this is a real pattern for Lego this year.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15