Outrider Dropship Attack is rated
4.7 out of
Rated 5 out of
The Outrider Dropship AttackThis is a great set with a great price.
Mini-figures- definitely the best part of the set. They are amazing for the price of $15 USD
Captain America or Steve Rogers (or whatever he is called now) is a great figure that looks almost perfect. his new head is great as is his torso and hair. His legs could have used some printing, but not a big deal.
Black Widow or Natasha Romanoff is also amazing and she looks pretty good. The vest color isn't perfect but its close enough and the print is great. the head is fine. The hair is pretty good too, but color is not perfect but once again quite close. So she and Cap are the best parts of the set
The Outriders are pretty cool also and the new back piece is neat. The prints are great, but the legs could have used some print, but not a big deal.
The Outrider Dropship is pretty cool. It is much taller than I was expecting. It is also the cheapest set with the revived teal color(I think). The build folds open by lowering the windshields and walls. when opened both outriders can be placed in it with the SPACE STONE and it closes up with them very nicely.
This set is amazing. You get 4 great Mini-figures, a decent amount of teal, and an Infinity Stone all in a $15 USD set. I definitely recommend This set
Date published: 2018-03-04
Rated 5 out of
Great Value!Exclusive to this new set you get a bearded Captain America, a blonde Black Widow, an infinity stone, a mini-ship, and 2 Outriders. For an inexpensive set $16 CDN you get 2 heroes and 2 villains this is a must have set!
Bearded Captain America
- I love Captain America’s new look! His beard, darker colour-schemed suit representing that Captain America is a vigilante from the law since he didn't sign the Sokovia accords.
- I don’t like that his hair piece doesn’t quite cover the back of his beard as you can slightly see the 2 shades of light brown and dark brown from his beard, which looks odd.
- I’m also not a fan of Captain’s forearm gauntlets/ shields as they are not like the shields in the movie. The movie version of the shields have more triangular-shaped-ends whereas these shields look more like claws.
- I would love it if an attachment could be made in the future or for Avengers 4 that looks more like his shields from Infinity War.
- This is still a great rugged version of Captain America, so I’m going to give the Captain a 4/5.
Blonde Black Widow
- Her blonde hair is movie accurate, she has good body and leg print.
- Her green military jacket doesn’t suit Black Widow as she’s usually dressed in black leather.
- Personally speaking I don’t like her fashion choice in terms of her jacket or blonde hair colour and this is visually unappealing. The movie version of Black Widow has a darker shade of green for her jacket almost appearing charcoal or all black.
- Regardless of her jacket colour, Black Widow is still a good looking mini-figure with detailed print so I’ll give her a 3.5/5.
- They are very villainous looking
- The Outriders are movie-accurate and have great face and body print.
- The opening feature on this ship is very smooth and easy
- It is very slick looking, and can seat 2 Outriders
- Being a cheaper set you could even purchase multiple quantities of this set to build an Outrider army.
All in all, you are definitely getting your money's worth with this set and it is a great value!
Date published: 2018-05-10
Rated 5 out of
ComicalI just purchased this set today from a local walmart and as soon as I returned home I opened it. No more than 10 seconds after opening the smaller plastic bag with the heads and other assorted pieces did I notice something was off. The head for the Black Widow minifigure was substatuted with a male minifigure head with a gaping, laughing mouth. I just found it quite comical that all the possible heads, it was one that was just laughing in my face. Other than this, the set was well worth what it was being sold for ($12 and some change). Has decent playability and comes with pretty cool minifigure ( most likely).
Date published: 2018-05-20
Rated 5 out of
DEFEND WAKANDAI absolutely love this set. For a small set there is a lot packed into and that's why I loved this so much and Captain America or Steve or whoever he's called now is a great looking minifig but I wish that he had some leg printing and dual molded arms but other than that he looks great and Black Widow looks great and I like the face that was chosen but I think in my opinion that the green ninja' s hair peice from the ninjago movie would've look more accurate and the outriders look so AMAZING and I wouldn't change anything about them and their ship is really cool