Head home for the holidays with the Winter Village Station!
- VIP Points
- 99VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Head for home with the festive Winter Village Station holiday set, featuring a snowy railroad station with wreath adorned lampposts and clock tower, platform, mailbox, green trees, snowy grade crossing with twin barriers and lights, and a beautiful, festively decorated bus with opening doors and a luggage rack with removable luggage and gift wrapped packages. This LEGO® Creator Expert model also includes a ticket counter with a timetable and a transaction counter window with room for sliding out tickets to travelers, plus a coffee shop with a serving hatch and a detailed interior with an espresso machine, cups, cash register and a menu. Includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: a bus driver, barista, grandmother, child and a ticket agent.
- The festively adorned Winter Village Station features a snowy train station with a clock tower, platform, coffee shop, ticket counter, grade crossing with twin barriers and lights, lampposts, mailbox and green trees, plus a bus.
- Ticket counter features a timetable and a transaction counter window with room for sliding out tickets.
- Coffee shop features a serving hatch and a detailed interior with espresso machine, cups, cash register and a menu.
- Bus features festive decoration, opening doors, luggage rack with removable luggage and gift wrapped packages, and a removable roof for accessing the detailed interior.
- Drive the happy passengers to the station.
- Raise the barriers to cross the track.
- Grab a newspaper and relax with a warm espresso from the cozy coffee shop.
- Man the ticket booth, serve the travelers and slide the tickets under the serving window.
- Gather the family for some festive LEGO® building!
- Accessories elements include buildable wreaths and wrapped gifts, plus 2 mugs, ticket, newspaper and an envelope.
- Special elements include new-for-October-2017 1x1 round plate with horizontal shaft, 4x6 roof element in dark blue, gray microphone element, printed ticket element and shield elements with printed clock-faces.
- This set includes more than 900 pieces.
- Includes 4 straight track pieces to connect with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10254 Winter Holiday Train.
- Winter Village Station measures over 7” (19cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Grade Crossing when closed measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Bus measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixfantastic addition to my train layoutjclego2015 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis set was easy to build and was an fantastic addition to my train layout and is a good display set when not in use in my veiw the only thing missing was a few lighting elements for the set but other then that this set is...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixMy first Lego DisappointmentIcyLynn | 55-64Purchased for: SelfVery disappointed with this set....first time with Lego....I felt the station was too small and the tower falls apart every time I have to move it. Not helped by the fact I had so many missing pieces I lost count ....could not build lampposts as no tops and I only had one post so could only build...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 5 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixMy first Lego disappointmentLegoHeadVally | 35-44Purchased for: SelfSorry, but I’m not a fan of this set at all. High price point for UK fans (£75!) and the piece count is mostly made up of small pieces. The build wasn’t anything special and the finished article lacks any ‘wow’ factor at all. The bus seems unnecessary and simply a way to increase the piece count....Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 20 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNeat set!Johol903 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set and it is an excellent addition to the winter village collection (and almost a "must have" to the Christmas train). The build is pretty straight forward and not very challenging. Of course, as with any of these buildings the result might look a bit cramped, but the interior (or rather:...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55