Winter Village Fire Station
Available nowWinter Village Fire Station4.6540.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Enjoy a festive family build with the Winter Village Fire Station!
- VIP Points
- 129VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Welcome to the snowy LEGO® Creator Expert 10263 Winter Village Fire Station, where the firefighters are enjoying the calm of the holiday season. This delightful LEGO set features a 2-level, holly-adorned building with an upper-level kitchen, complete with a red telephone, table, fold-down bed and a LEGO light brick. Behind the large red fire station doors, you'll discover firefighting equipment and a fire pole, while outside there's an ice rink with a decorative firefighter statue, a decorated Christmas tree with transparent star and gifts, plus a bench and lamppost. This set also features a classic red fire truck with a turntable ladder, hoses, toolbox and deep-tread tires. Gather the family and bring the magic of the holiday season to your home with this festive LEGO Creator Expert set. Includes 6 minifigures, plus baby and Dalmatian figures, and a brick-built snowman.
- Includes 6 minifigures: 3 firefighters, ice hockey player, musician with saxophone and a girl with a scarf, plus a Dalmatian figure, brick-built snowman and a baby figure with a moose sweater.
- 2-level Winter Village Fire Station comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed facade with decorative columns, ornate windows, large red garage doors and holly decorations, plus an ice skating rink with firefighter statue, decorated Christmas tree with transparent star, sleigh, bench, lamppost and a LEGO® light brick.
- Also includes a classic red fire truck with a turntable ladder, hoses, toolbox and deep-tread tires.
- Ground level features a garage area with a fire pole and firefighting equipment.
- Upper level interior features a cozy kitchen with red telephone, coffee maker, dining table, radio, dog bed and a fold down bed for a firefighter.
- Raise the fire truck ladder and help the firefighters decorate the tree.
- Build a cute snowman with a cool top hat.
- Light up the fire station windows with the LEGO® light brick!
- Gather the family and bring the magic of the holiday season to your home with this festive LEGO® Creator Expert set.
- Accessory elements include ice skates, a hockey stick, gold-colored helmets, saxophone, hot dog and bun, dog bone, toolbox and tools.
- This festive set includes over 1,160 pieces.
- New-for-October-2018 decorated elements include a classic firefighter uniform and an adorable baby sweater.
- Collect the rest of the Winter Village! Build the Exclusive Fire Station and add the Winter Holiday Train (10254) and the Winter Village Station (10259).
- New-for-October-2018 special elements include a 1x2 rounded plate, 2x2 plate with reduced knobs, 1x1 plant and 1x1 flower elements.
- Fire Station measures over 9” (23cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Fire truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixClassic and a Great Additioncheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYesterday, I finally got my hands on this awesome LEGO set. It's beautifully detailed, and it feels like a small, Christmas version of the old LEGO Fire Brigade Modular Building set from years back. Everything came together well, and it was a fun challenge for me. I definitely recommend this LEGO set for those who want to add to their LEGO Winter Village collection, as the builds are fun to assemble, and the result is a cozy Christmas scene. Review by Joseph cheeseinthepie. 9/17/2018Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 48 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCan be used with older fire trucksBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a good set. The bench, little blue vehicle and the ice rink are a nice addition. The fire truck is nice and has 2 seats. The gate might be a brick higher to give acces to other fire vehicles but I used an easier option. I removed the dark grey 1x12 plate and the 2x2 bow slopes on the gate to give access on ladder fire vehicle from set 6554 for extra support. The fire truck in the Winter Village Fire Station has only 1 ladder instead of 2 (shorter range). Both vehicles can through the gate now and even the other fire vehicles without a ladder. Pros - The roof can be removed to get better access to the interior. - bench - little blue vehicle - sleigh - ice rink - fire truck with two seats Cons - Fire truck has 1 ladder instead of 2 - Grey 1x12 plate on the gate might be removed or replaced with tiles (and 1x2 plates under the walls) 9/10Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNailed It!!!MajorManiac | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMajor Maniac here, reviewing the Winter Village Fire Station and I gotta say, Lego Nailed It. Sure, this set is a little costly at $100, but you get a two story building. I'm not just talking about the one story with an attic style buildings that the other winter village sets have. This building has two full stories, a fire truck, a bunch of minifigs, and the cute detailed look that the winter village sets are known for. This is a great addition to the town, and lego is on the right path of adding more buildings to this series of Legos. I love watching the winter village grow each year. So, pros and cons: Cons: Cost, it is a little costly at $100. Pros: Sturdy Build, (not like the flimsy train station), Practical vehicle in terms of a fire truck with a fire station, minifigs are great, (have ya seen the little baby), not too many extras! What I mean by that last comment is simple. Often with these winter village sets, Lego likes to add a bunch of stuff other than just the building; i.e. Christmas trees, Vehicles, Benches, Lamp Posts, Stands, and lots of other little things to create detailed little scenes. Although this set still has some of that, its not too over the top. Mostly, I just want the buildings and vehicles. I don't need the rest of the extras. Overall, great set and I already can't wait to see next year's as long as they keep this up.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAlmost there......Legocanine | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really try to be objective in my reviews and not grant ‘fives’ to everything that comes down the road. Because even a Lego designer can have a bad day. With that said, this is a satisfactory set and I appreciate Lego continuing the series. While I don’t fully understand forcing a fire station into my Christmas themed Lego display, it is a very eye catching set. I do wish it were a more complete building and I think I’ll use some extra bricks I have to make it more of a modular style building. While the minor figs aren’t of much value to me, there are nice ones included with the set. The Dalmatian is neat.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45