Call to check product availabilityUltralight Helicopter4.6923513.
Take to the skies with the Ultralight Helicopter!
- VIP Points
- 24VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Enjoy aerial adventures with this aerodynamic one-man helicopter, featuring spinning main and tail rotors, controllable tail rudder, detailed engine with moving pistons, open cockpit with detailed seat, and a white, red and black color scheme with a selection of stickers for an authentic helicopter look. This robust 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model can be rebuilt to create an Experimental Aircraft, providing a double build-and-play experience. Both models can be built by following the free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app.
- Features a high-tech aerodynamic design, open cockpit with detailed seat, spinning main and tail rotors, controllable tail rudder, and a detailed engine with moving pistons.
- Check out the white, red and black color scheme with cool stickers.
- Spin the gearwheel and see the rotors and engine spring to life.
- Move the joystick to operate the tail rudder.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build-and-play experience for ages 8-14.
- Interactive, 3D digital LEGO® Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models. Ask your parents’ permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an Experimental Aircraft.
- Ultralight Helicopter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Experimental Aircraft measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNew at LegoSimonRyke | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReceived this as a birthday gift, and wow, was I impressed with Lego Technic® ?! I Know Lego from when I was a kid, but I never knew Lego grew into such an awesome company. Immediate new hobby for me :-) It was so fun to build this copter and I really took my time to savour every moment. I was left with about 5 parts which I assume is spare parts as I went through the book again and closely examined the picture on the box, but I then just used the spares and placed them into other areas (LEGO®, CAN YOU SPOT WHERE I PUT THEM?? :-) I just...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 20 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLego Technic 42057RoskoRacer | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe moment I saw this I knew I had to get one. The helicopter and aircraft design appealed to me as I love aircraft, space ships, and rockets. Opted to build the Experimental Aircraft and enjoyed the building experience. I expect to get some playtime with it and my daughter who is also a Lego Fan. The moving parts (pistons and propeller) are a cool addition, although it would have been great to have them move while you roll it. The...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"It Simply Blew Me Away"doomurak | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI I built this using the digital building app, which was very fun and unique. There is a lever on the side that rotates the tail fin. There is not a crank to spin the rotor blades. It is operated by rotating the light tan gears on the bottom. I really like this little helicopter. However, I think...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery fun, fast and ingeniousSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased two copies of this to put the A and B builds on a shelf together. Both are really quick builds and look good. It took an hour to build both of them. The rotors are clever and I thought they would be tied to the wheel, but this is not how it is in the original builds. The designer did a good job on both designs, they are clever and the A build rudder controls are well...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55