Get 4 super-cool vehicles in 1!
Shock Master Chen's Chenosaurus, his snake warriors and Master Yang with the ninja's 4- in-1 vehicle, the Ultra Stealth Raider. A reinvented version of the original Super Sonic Raider, this tank features cockpits for ninja Cole, Zane, Jay and Kai, big tracks, twin 6-stud rapid shooters, 2 spring-loaded shooters, and splits into 4 separate vehicles—a helijet, a big bike and 2 tread bikes. The posable Chenosaurus has a snapping jaw and 2 spring-loaded shooters to add to the battle options. Includes 7 minifigures.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Cole, Zane, Jay, Kai, Master Chen, Eyezorai and Master Yang.
- This set includes the 4-vehicles-in-1 Ultra Stealth Raider and Chenosaurus.
- The Ultra Stealth Raider features 2 opening cockpits plus 2 open cockpits, big tracks and wheels, twin 6-stud rapid shooters, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 6 detachable golden ninja swords, 2 golden shurikens, plus a splitting function.
- Divide the Raider into a helijet (with foldout wings, 2 golden shurikens, rear prison for a minifigure, and translucent flame elements), a big bike (with both rapid shooters) and 2 tread bikes (each with a spring-loaded shooter).
- The Chenosaurus has 2 spring-loaded shooters, a snapping jaw, fully posable joints, a detachable chair and fang detailing.
- Weapons include Master Chen's Jade Blade, Master Yang's Aeroblade, an Anacondrai blade, Anacondrai sword, 2 golden sai, 4 golden swords and 2 golden shurikens.
- Accessory elements include Master Yang's lantern.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-14.
- Ultra Stealth Raider (full-size) measures over 4” (11cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 13” (34cm) wide.
- Detachable helijet measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide with wings folded in.
- Detachable big bike measures over 3” (9cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Detachable tread bikes each measure over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- The Chenosaurus measures over 6” (17cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixUltra Stealth Raider Is da BossAero | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI remember having loads of fun with the old Ultra Sonic Raider, and when I lost it I really, really wanted it back. Then with my excitement for the arrival of season 7, I saw this set on the list of promos! It was perfect in almost every way. The treads were now more detailed, with weapon holders and a back wheels, plus the added feature of having them double as tread bikes. The heli-jet doesn't look all that awkward to me, and the use of stickers feels great to me, while overwhelming to some others. I just wish that it had more blade-wings, but that can easily be fixed with a bit of tinkering. The use of space is fantastic, the use of assets to maximize play value (for example, turning a stabilizing tread into a tread bike and letting the main vehicle stabilize itself with either the top cockpit or a convertible wheel). I like the use of material (rubber vs. plastic & where), as it makes for easy turns on any surface with the option to bank and tilt. Overall, this product feels amazing to me, with excellent play value (and looks), and I can't wait to see it in the show!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of Best Ninjago SetsDavidthelegokid | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a great product. I liked it very much more than the original Ultra Sonic Raider. For one thing, the Ultra Sonic Raider only had two sections for the figures to sit in even though in the TV show all four of the ninja could sit in there. In this Ultra Stealth Raider, all four ninja have a place in the vehicle. Also in this set is Chen plus an anacondrai and ghost. It even come with Chen's chair which is some sort of walking robotic snakehead thing. It also came with new outfits for all the ninja which they will probably wear in the upcoming season. I really love how the Ultra Stealth Raider can separate into 2 small bikes and a large center one along with a section that turns into a flying ship. This was a great set and I really enjoyed building it!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Set, Few FlawsAnnaWalling | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is incredible! The minifigures are great! I loved how it came with the four main Ninja. Their new print on their torso (front and back) and legs are great, I loved how it was a mixture of their past outfits. The Jay minifigure was his new double-sided face, as well as the new Cole double-sided face (one side happy while the other side is serious). The Master Chen minifigure is great, just like the one sold for Season 4 but without the black cape. Chen's Departed Blade is super cool too. The Eyezorai minifigure was sort of a downer, it was really cool to get my first anacondrai, but he had lots of flaws. He had three flaws that I've noticed, he did not have a mohawk, he did not have his snake tail, and his torso print does not have is black, sleeveless jacket, but it does have his fang necklace and belt. He is still a cool minifigure to have though. The Sensei Yang minifigure is so awesome and cool! His minifigure is just like the one in Day of the Departed, though he has a ghost bottom instead of legs. The Yin Blade is a really cool thing to have with the minifigure. The lantern he has on his back I didn't see in the TV show, but is so cool with its pieces and double-sided print. The Ultra Stealth Raider is awesome! It has a bunch of mechanical features and stickers, which I adore. It separates into four vehicles, a bike for Kai and Jay, a airship for Zane, and a larger bike for Cole. But one thing stands to error for me, in Day of the Departed Jay owns the Raider Jet, He said, "I called dibs! first man who called dibs gets it.", but in the set Zane owns the jet and Jay has a bike. Each vehicle part has a elemental token for the Ninja it belongs to. It has great color scheme to it with the main colors of white and black. The brown tread pieces for the Ultra Stealth Raider are very unique, with round rubber studs that you attach to them. Cole's bike has a mechanism in which the smaller wheel and the driver's seat flips to create a big bike or make room for the jet. Just a warning: dust and hair do stick to the rubber pieces in the set. The Chenosaurus is super cool and is bad to the bone with shooters and legs, tail, and head/neck that can move. It's super cool to have Master Chen's chair, it really resembles the one from the TV show. It does not include his much loved buttons though. This set is amazing! It really is a must-have set that has awesome pieces, functions, and minifigures. I think all people who love Lego Ninjago should get this set. I rate it five gold stars for this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEPIC!!!!!!mando | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was so excited to get this set that i almosted exploded this is an epic set and i would recommend it to anyone who likes ninjas and tanks. it was a bit expensive, but it is huge and awesome i am glad that it came w/ all 4 ninja just like the original they should have added one more enemy, matbe a snake to make it cooler if u want this set and have the money get it!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55