Retired ProductUltimate Flama452.
Hammer the enemy into defeat with Ultimate Flama!
Ultimate LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ sets feature awesome action minifigures with epic battle gear. Turn the wheel to swing the gigantic hammer up and down, then use the slime cannon stud shooter and spinning ice disc in battle against the knights. This set features 3 scannable shields for NEXO Powers that provide unique battle skills in the digital game, and includes an Ultimate Flama minifigure.
- Includes an Ultimate Flama minifigure.
- Ultimate Flama merges live-action play with 3 scannable shields to obtain unique NEXO Powers for digital gaming.
- Weapons include a sword, hammer, slime stud shooter and a spinning ice disc.
- Accessory elements include a shield, 3 extra studs for the slime stud shooter and a showcase stand.
- Turn the wheel to activate the swinging hammer function.
- Fire a slime element into the air with the stud shooter.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Scan shields for each of the 3 NEXO Powers (Flame Wreck, Slime Blast and Ice Dragon) and power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game.
- Collect and combine all the Ultimate LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ sets to boost your collection of ultimate battle gear.
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ episodes on Cartoon Network.
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixULTIMATE FlamaFirstOrderFan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI didn't buy any of the Ultimates from the first wave, but i liked the ones from the second wave better and chose to buy this set instead of Ultimate Axl, because I liked Flama more as a minifigure. Minifigure: Flama is very well detailed, with the head having a creepy look. The torso is very cool looking with the legs being the ghost legs from last summers Ninjago sets. He has a huge hammer in his back as a weapon, with a really cool printed round 4x4 tile that has fire printed into it. He also has a fire sword and a shield as weapons Build: The build is very similar to the other Ultimate sets, with having the alternate Nexo Powers in the sides. The other Nexo Powers are a basic stud shooter and a ice weapon. The ice weapon has those new spike pieces, that are new to the Nexo Knights wave 2. Overall this is a good set, with a good minfigure, a nice hammer, and a very simple build. In Finland it's 9,95€, which is a bit expensive, with me hoping that it would rather be 7.95€. Besides this set, Flama only comes in General Magmar's Siege Machine of Doom, which is either 35£/50$/50€/60€, so this is a cheap way to get Flama if you want him.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixUltimate Flamaamazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!70339 Ultimate Flama is the first ever Nexo Knights set that I have built. The set includes 67 pieces in two baggies and an instruction booklet which is folded in half. The build starts with the assembly of the villain, who has the new-ish "mini ghost lower part" (design number 19859) in transparent orange and solid yellow for legs. Flama's head is a regular yellow minifigure head with some orange and white printings and it is covered with a transparent orange dome which is molded to look like a flame. Flama's torso is yellow with orange hands and there is fiery printing on both sides of the torso. The second part of the build is the showcase stand where Flama's two other weapons can be stored when they are not in use. The Flame Wreck hammer (with a printed 2x2 round flat tile) attaches to a neck bracket and is so heavy that on a smooth surface Flama is quite wobbly on his ghost legs unless the hammer touches ground, preferably on front of him. The hammer is also so close to Flama's right arm that his other weapons have to be carefully positioned in order not to hinder the hammer's operation. This is also the reason why Flama's shield has to be on the left side, there is no room for it on the right side (although the image on the box suggests otherwise). Besides the Flame Wreck hammer, Flama's weapons are a sword of flame, a slime stud shooter and a spinning ice disc and the Nexo Powers to go with them. There is a gray container for storing the extra slime studs. The build is very easy although there are a few intimidating technic parts included in the set. As I have mostly conquered my fear of those technic parts, I found that the most challenging part of the build was getting the box open! Just in case there are some other newbies reading this review: there are two seals on the sides of the box that go underneath it and these need to be cut before the bottom part can be pried open.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45