Retired ProductTreehouse Adventures4.777859.
Spend happy days playing in the amazing treehouse!
Help build this amazing treehouse with lots of features and functions. Fold out the model to create a double treehouse with a fenced connecting bridge, or fold it together to form a treehouse with a detailed interior. The tree's leaves can be moved to change its look and there's a secret hiding place in the tree trunk. The set includes a ladder, hoist, telescope, flag, 2 lamps and a wide selection of accessories for imaginative play scenarios. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model can be rebuilt into a clubhouse or a tree fort. Includes 2 minifigures, plus a blue jay and a frog.
- Includes 2 minifigures, plus a blue jay and a frog.
- Features a colorful red-themed treehouse with ladder, hoist, telescope, flag, 2 lamps, secret compartment and a detailed interior.
- Open the hinged front to access the detailed interior.
- Fold out to create 2 treehouses with a connecting bridge.
- Keep a lookout with the telescope.
- Fetch new building materials in the wheelbarrow.
- Accessory elements include a wheelbarrow, hard hat, treasure map, squirt gun, hammer, paint bucket, paint roller, unpainted plank of wood, chair and a cookie.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-12.
- This set includes over 360 LEGO® pieces.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a clubhouse or a tree fort.
- Treehouse measures over 6” (17cm) high, 10” (26cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Clubhouse measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep.
- Tree fort measures over 7” (20cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep.
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSuperb Builds And Genuine Adventure AwaitKevbo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of three 3-in-1 sets I currently own, and it is by far the most impressive in terms of rebuild-ability and unique detail. All three variations are enjoyable to construct and to interact with, and can easily be custom-tailored to personalize the appearance. The primary build is the most ingenious, with a collapsing/raising bridge between two sliding sections of a large treehouse. This build features a cool hidden compartment in the base of the treehouse, a creative little wheelbarrow, adjustable tree branch/foliage and a sharp-looking bluejay build. The finer details at the base of the treehouse, such as the flowers and certain touches in the water sections help round out what is one of the more creative and...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 29 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Set - Innovative Featurebwshockley | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set over the weekend and put it together in a couple hours. It was a very fun set to build and had some great LEGO design features and details I love about LEGO sets. However, there is one aspect to this set that really made it outstanding. The bridge raises and lowers as you open/close the treehouse. It might be difficult to understand until you build the set, but when you see it, I hope you are as impressed. It is a very fun feature that I love. On top of that, I can see kids playing with this set for a long time. I also purchased the other treehouse set and together they make a great play set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 29 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice little Creator setxSciFix | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set for my birthday and I really enjoyed building it! The value is great and since it is a Creator set there are two alternate builds. Not a super complicated set but it does have some fun features and cool bricks and it looks great integrated into my park MOC.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 29 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat SetNicnac | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally creative how they made this tree house. I like the way the bridge is designed to fold up and down. I also like the secret compartment in the tree trunk.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55