- Train Station
Sold outTrain Station4.8696523.
Browse the shops while you wait at the busy LEGO® City Train Station!
- VIP Points
- 159VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Take a taxi to the busy LEGO® City Train Station, a place that never sleeps! On arrival, go up the stairs and through the opening doors. Check the time on the large clock hanging from the roof and the map of train services by the ATM. While you wait for your train, browse around the shop selling LEGO® City products. Feeling hungry? Head to the kiosk and order a croissant or pizza and a drink from the menu signs hanging above the desk. Then take a seat on the clean platform, enjoy your snack and relax. Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers.
- Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers
- Features a main entrance with stairs, opening glass doors, ATM, train map, LEGO® City shop with LEGO City products, desk and cash register, plus a food and drink kiosk with a cash register, coffee machine, 4 beverage bottles, 2 menu signs, croissant and a pizza
- Train platform features a cross-track roof, clock, steps, 2 seats, bicycle, bicycle stand, 2 monitors, 2 security cameras and 2 trash cans
- Includes a cool yellow taxi
- Also includes 4 connecting rail tracks
- Accessories include a suitcase, newspaper, sausage and a train conductor sign
- Park the taxi at the main entrance
- Check the train map and the time on the clock
- Buy a croissant and a drink from the kiosk
- Take a seat on the platform and read the newspaper
- Train Station measures over 5” (13cm) high, 19” (50cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep
- Taxi measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Rail track pieces each measure over 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice stationBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my second railway station I got in my life after set 4556 from 1999. The content is comparable like set 4556, but the station has a longer platform, it includes a shop and 4 straight tracks. Set 4556 has not a taxi but it has a motorbike for the bagage. I use connected flexibele tracks on the platform so I can use them for straight tracks. The only disappointing thing is that the bikeholder is bit small. The bikeholder might be a bit wider so you can add more bikes. Otherwise it is a good buy. I hope that there will come more train expansion sets...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Train Station So Farcouchesareawesome | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this new Train Station set a couple of weeks ago and it's really great. It is a big upgrade from the last LEGO Train Station. The new platform is very long and the flat, round yellow plates that are on the edge of the platform look very nice. The small roof that covers a little part of the platform and track looks sleek and really adds to the look of the station. There are only stairs to the platform on the side with the snack bar and none on the other side which I think is kind of weird and could have easily been added on to the set. The snack bar with the chef is very nice. The menu boards are stickers, but they have nice looking lettering and pictures. Also, there is a variety of food and drink pieces, including a coffee maker. Although a train station doesn't seem...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA Nice Little Set for Train Enthusiastsamazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had to have a train station in my Lego world and since I didn't buy the earlier version (7937) I had to get this one. If you have trains and track, you simply have to have a train station, too. The build was not difficult, but getting the stickers to line up properly was a bit of a stretch for...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNEXT STOP IS: LEGO CITYAgentX | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter a tiring 4 hour journey across the beautiful countryside, your high-speed train has chugged into LEGO City Train Station. As the doors fling open, passengers surge out onto the solid brick-built platform to find a wonder of delights that surround them. Chef Gaspacho is busy at work in the small kiosk sell all kinds of tasty treats from sandwiches to hotdogs. The queue has backed half way down the platform! A small LEGO Store catches your eye inside the station building. The doors crash open and you lay your eyes on the many New and Exclusive sets on offer. Your hand reaches down for the Cargo Train and you place it on the counter. "That's £139.99, please" says Isabelle in an angelic voice. With 4 harmonic...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55