Have even more LEGO® DUPLO® train fun with this tall bridge and extra track pieces.
- VIP Points
Add this LEGO® DUPLO® 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks set to any new or existing DUPLO train set and develop early construction skills as your toddler builds the tall bridge and arranges the toy train track pieces in any way they like. Help your preschooler place the yellow action brick on the track to make compatible DUPLO trains sound a horn as they drive over it. Also includes a LEGO DUPLO construction worker figure, 2 loose bricks, a spade and a suitcase to extend the role-play and story-telling fun.
- Includes a construction worker LEGO® DUPLO® figure with spade and suitcase accessory elements.
- Features 8 straight track pieces, 4 sloped pieces to make the bridge and a yellow (horn sound) action brick.
- Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Show your child how easy it is to place the yellow action brick on the track to make any compatible LEGO® DUPLO® train, such as the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, sound the horn as it passes over.
- The tracks included in this set are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Includes 2 loose brick, spade and suitcase elements to extend the role-play and story-telling options.
- These toy train tracks make an ideal gift for preschool train fans.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Combine with 10882 Train Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- Bridge measures over 4” (12cm) high at its highest point.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix2rating.postfixDoesnt quite fit!MyThreeSons | 35-44We have the numbers train, Mickey and Minnie's birthday parade train, this set of bridge tracks and another set of flat tracks. Unfortunately there is a raised lip on the outer edges of the bridge tracks that are a bit too narrow to allow the train's wheels to sit fully within the tracks. This often causes the train to derail as it transitions off the bridge. It caused my toddlers a lot of frustration at first but now they don't mind as much and just put the train back on the tracks. The price is definitely too high for so few pieces and such an annoying design flaw.January 21, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry for the confusion! This bridge has been designed to use with trains like 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, which have a different style of wheels. Sets like 10847 Number Train were created for our very youngest builders. Children as young as 18 months can have fun with easy-to-steer larger wheels and without the constraints of a track. While this style of train will fit onto straight DUPLO® tracks, it may not go on speciality pieces like bridges or crossings.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 12 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixSteam Train Cannot Climb the HillJamesNYC123 | 35-44Purchased for: SonThe Steam Train that this is meant to be used with cannot climb the hill. We tried with fresh batteries, both for high energy and low energy devices. We tried cleaning any dust. No matter what we tries the train doesn’t make it up the hill and stops halfway after spinning its wheels.
Response from LEGO SHOPMay 8, 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review. We're sorry your 10874 Steam Train is having trouble getting over the hill in this set. The two sets are intended to be completely compatible, so there may be a one-off issue your train. Please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/service for help getting it back on track!Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMore Tracks More Fun!ChasingChase | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 3 year old son already has a couple of the DUPLO Train sets and this is a perfect addition to those set. With the bridge it allows him to build a larger railroad. He loves to watch his trains go under the bridge. Works perfectly with his existing tracks and trains, the train have no issues with going up the bridge. We also love the new action bricks, it adds to the train fun!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood Track PackTheGreenBrick | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is a good pack of tracks to supplement your current Duplo train set(s). There are 8 straights and no curves! This is great considering there are already a lot of curves in train sets. My kids personally have too many curves. The bridge works well and is usually found in larger, more expensive sets. Note: the color-coded action brick will only work for Push & Go locomotives found in sets 10874 & 10875.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55