Backorders accepted, will ship by December 30, 2018Tracks452.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Travel anywhere in LEGO® City with flexible tracks!
- VIP Points
- 24VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Extend your passenger train’s range with this LEGO® City 60205 Tracks set. This set of 8 straight tracks, 4 curved tracks and 8 flexible tracks is the perfect supplement to your existing LEGO City train sets.
- Features 8 straight, 4 curved and 8 flexible tracks.
- Add flexible tracks to your LEGO® City train system to get around obstacles and awkward shapes.
- Connect the tracks to your existing sets, including the 60197 LEGO® Passenger Train toy set, to extend your play and fun.
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAll in one track packageisaacford96 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI will start out by saying that this new track pack is much better than the old pack (7499) in terms of included pieces. It includes straights, flex track, AND curves, making it an all-in-one option for extra track. However, the best case scenario for older fans like me would be the option to buy all types of track separately. But for parents buying extra track for their kids, this is perfect. It gives you just the right amount of each track type, making a good addition to any train set. Note: Works with 4.5v, RC, Power Functions, and Powered Up trains. (NOT for 12v or...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixLego TracksDolphje | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI was disappointed as I purchased this box of tracks thinking it would make an oval or circle track so my child could enjoy it with his Creator set 31054. Unfortunately, this little engine/caboose/wagon of set 31054 doesn't fit the track, nor does Lego sell any tracks that fits this set. You would think that one box of tracks would at least make one complete oval or circle. You would have to buy 4 boxes I think to make a complete oval or circle. Too bad...gets pricey...but....we do enjoy Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35