Tiger Widow Island
Retired ProductTiger Widow Island4.7558.
Earn Double VIP Points until March 31st only
Ninja alert! Tiger Widow Island is under attack!
The action-play possibilities are endless with this detailed Tiger Widow Island model, featuring a tower with a Ninja mission room and opening cave, plus a falling palm tree function and posable spider. Defend the island from Sqiffy's pirate flyer and the Dogshank big figure's attacks, dropping coconuts on her from the tower and Sensei Wu's hot air balloon. Includes 4 minifigures: Nya, Cole, Sensei Wu and Sqiffy, plus a Dogshank big figure.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Nya, Cole, Sensei Wu and Sqiffy, plus a Dogshank big figure.
- Tiger Widow Island features a tower with a coconut-dropping function, vine for a Ninja to swing down from, a Ninja mission room with swinging lantern, Ninjago map and mission instruction elements, a cave with lever-operated opening entrance and hidden crystal and golden elements, plus Ninja decorations, palm leaf and translucent fire elements.
- The island also features a bridge, ladder and falling-palm-treefunction to knock over intruders.
- The pirate flyer attaches to the Sqiffy minifigure's back and has adjustable wings, blades and an attachment point for the Djinn Blade.
- Drop coconuts on the pirate invaders from Sensei Wu's hot air balloon.
- The Dogshank big figure has posable arms and comes with a chained anchor weapon and 2 adjustable pirate flags on her back.
- The spider features pincers, posable legs and posable stinger.
- Other weapons include a translucent green Djinn Blade with ‘trapped Lloyd' element, Nya's 2 golden katanas, Cole's silver katana, Sensei Wu's battle staff and Sqiffy's 2 guns.
- Accessory elements include Sensei Wu's coconuts, binoculars and flyer helmet, and Nya's vial of spider poison.
- Nya minifigure comes with a special water Ninja outfit.
- Cole minifigure features special ghost decoration.
- Sensei Wu minifigure comes with a spare flying hat with goggles.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Tiger Widow Island measures over 9” (25cm) high, 12” (33cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Sensei Wu's hot air balloon measures over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Spider measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Pirate flyer measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Dogshank big figure stands over 2” (7cm) tall.
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of the best lego ninjago setsGreninjaGuy | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love just about everything about this set. The temple exterior is gorgeous, Ghost Cole is awesome looking, the island parts fit in with the temple perfectly, Squiffy's jetpack and Sensei Wu's air ballon are really cool mini builds in this set, the spider is one best spiders I've seen in a lego set, and it makes a mark in the lego world for including the first ever female big figure and in my childhood for the first ever set that includes a big figure that I own. It's $50 value and play features makes it a must have for any lego ninjago fan.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"A Place Shown On No Map But Me Own"TitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTiger Widow Island is a great playset that plays a very important role in the fate of ninjago. Yes, "a single drop of venom can kill a man or slow a djinn long enough so he doesn't go poofing around." The set is somewhat layered with water detail at the base, rocks and a cave in the middle, and a temple on top. I like the use of the drill piece underneath the small platform assembly and how the small balljoint pieces are used to secure the wooden-walkway. This allows you to easily change the angle. The palm tree has a neat design and also has an action feature. The archway to the temple uses very basic pieces but I like the jagged rock detail, even using a typical minifig sword to get the look. Now that we're over to the main structure, let's look at the tiger widow's cave first. The cave has a nice design using the Chima wings in the gold color and the mouth of the cave (literally) is able to move slightly with the help of ball joints. The inside of the cave is fairly plain but there is is a little detail. Going up to the next level, there appears to be some pirate things along with the lantern that led the ninja here. The lantern is able to swing around which I appreciate. A pirate hat and a mustache are on a table and some information regarding the tiger widow can be found on the wall. The final level of the temple uses great pieces and techniques to achieve the oriental look. I especially like the use of a frying pan at the very top. Coconuts can be deployed from the rooftop and the foliage for the set is well arranged and plentiful. Minifig time! The minifigures in this set are Sensei Wu, Nya, Cole, Sqiffy, and Dogshank. Wu has the same printing as in the possession wave however he does get a helmet and goggles to wear (his signature hat is also included). He does get a small hot-air balloon which has a nice design and I like how the propeller is attached to a ball joint. Nya has her exclusive airjitzu robes which are in the dark red and black color. Nya was often confused with Kai because of the close shades. As our final "good guy", Cole is included. Unlike in his elemental dragon set, Cole is a ghost in this version. I think it's strange that Jay was not included in this set because he was actually the one to extract the venom from the tiger widow in the first place but both the ninja are exclusive so...I guess that's ok? Sqiffy is one of the two sky pirates in the set. He is a very generic pirate with decent printing and a nice glider but he does appear in a cheap set. I think it's strange that Sqiffy is even in the set because he and his friend Bucko don't even join Nadakhan until after the ninja had come and gone from the island. The final minifgure is Dogshank who is a big fig and...a lady? Yeah, probably one of the most surprising things in the skybound wave. Anyhow, Dogshank proves to be a worthy and fair adversary for Nya over the course of the episodes. Although she may be a large, tough pirate, she plays by the rules and isn't as barbaric as some as her peers. Although I don't tend to like the larger scale figures, I think this one makes sense and is well done. The final thing included in the set is of course the tiger widow. I must say that although the overall look doesn't interest me much, the way it was put together was very cool and original. I like the use of the stone army piece for the pinschers and the use of the minifig head and helmet for the stinger. I was very pleased with this set! So much was included and the price is great! Of course there were some things that didn't quite make sense-mostly with the minifigures-but the set was well detailed, had a great selection of minifigs including numerous exclusive ones, and the design of the tiger widow is outstanding! I would recommend this set!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Pirate's MapDebb | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has a falling coconut tree, an opening mouth and a dropping coconut area. The characters are great because you get Ghost Cole, Nya, Sensei Wu, Dogshank and Squiffy; plus a Tiger Widow Spider. There are also a lot of green and red pieces. The temple has a map, a moustache and a pirate hat. The Sword of Souls has Lloyd in it. That is why I like this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTiger Widow Island 101NyatheWaterNinja | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI used to doubt this set, thinking it was dumb, bus as reasearched and looked at it more and more, I realize why this set is so amazing. (If you just want a quick overview, skip to the pros and cons. ) Let's start off with the island itself. It seems like a tropical jungle area with a temple on a rock. ( Because it is. ) The little bridge connectecting to the little chunk of land is on a ball joint, so you can easily move it around. The little chunk of land I just mentioned has a palm tree, and is held up by a drill piece. The tree itelf is held by a technic piece, and when removed, sends the tree toppling down into the ocean, or on top of a unlucky person. Timber! The main island has 3 levels. The cave level, the 1st floor of the temple, and the roof of the temple. The front of the cave has a sign off to the side telling us that the infamous Tiger Widow dwells here. There are rock pieces on the sides and a creepy skull face at the front which opens and closes it's mouth. Inside of the cave lies 2 gold crystals, water, and, of course, the Tiger Widow, but I'll get to it later. The 1st level of the temple is higly detailed with spider banners and one of those Asian paper doors. The curvy, black things jutting out from the sides are scimitars used for roof decor. Nice parts usage! The interior of the temple has a map of ninjago, a parchment telling us how to use the Tiger Widow's venom, and a table with a pirate head stand thing and a coin. There is a lamp at the top that moves around. The roof has a little area where you put a coconut and pull out a piece to send it falling. There are many good part usages on the island like the drill for the rock, blade pieces for jagged rock, and swords and a golden frying pan for parts of the roof. Overall, the island is an amazing build. Let's move on to the other little things this set has to offer: The Tiger widow is an intresting build, although it looks nothing like it does in the show. I like how the designers used a samurai helmet piece for the stinger. The legs can be a bit flimsy at times, but mostly, they stay together. I'm planning on using the red claw pieces on the legs as parts for a custom weapon for Nya. Sensei Wu's balloon: It's a cute little hot air balloon with a propeler at the back. The propeller blade can rotate, and the ball joint the blade is connected to can move up and down. The little, green sand bags can be removed to simulate Sensei taking off to save the ninja. The bucket part the people stand in doesn't have any studs, so you have to balance sensei inside or else he will fall. Squiffy's glider is a fantastic little thing. It uses the special brown glider pieces and the new skull,pirate swords. 2 of them to be exact! The wings can rotate in many ways, so you can make it look like the glider is doing many things, like accending, or going real fast.The glider stays on Squiffy and doesn't jiggle around. The wings are also put on sturdy, so they dont flop around everywhere when you fly it around, . Overall, the glider is a small, yet spectacular build. Moving on to the minifigures: Nya: This version of Nya is esclusive to this set, ( untill Ronin's Salvage M.E.C set comes along, but that set doesn't come with her mask. ) which is a good reason you should buy this set. Her color scheme is like Kai's, only in dark red. She has only 1 facial expression, and that is her smile. The shoulder armor she comes with is great, as it holds 2 swords while looking good. She has great detail on her torso and legs. The animal symbol on her robe is what appears too be some king of bird. ( Probably a phoenix ) Cole: The Cole that comes in this set isn't ordinary Cole, he's ghost Cole! He has 2 face prints, a serious face and a happy, determined face. I'm slightly bummed that his face isn't transparent, but I guess sand green works too. His robes are like Nya's, only grey, and his animal is a bear. Cole also comes with shoulder armor. Squiffy: Although he is one of the low-ranking pirates, he is still a great figure. Squiffy has great torso and leg details on the front and back. ( You can even see his body hair. Ew. ) His facial expression is a angry, pirate like face. Sensei Wu: Sensei is a great minifigure, and I'm glad he is included with this set. There is nothing much different about him, exept for the fact that he comes with pilot goggles and some binoculars. You can put them on him when he rides his hot air balloon. Dogshank: I'm not a fan of bigfigs, but Dogshank makes an exeption. She has lots of detail, including armor print and a special, molded helmet that resembles Doubloon's helmet. Her arms can move up and down, and her wrist can rotate 360 dgrees. Dogshank comes with a anchor weapon, which she can use to smack any pesky ninja into the air. Some weapons included in this playset are a Djin blade ( Containing Lloyd ), 3 skull pirate swords, 2 gold katanas, 2 silver katanas, 2 flintlock pistols, and 4 coconuts. There are other things in this set that you can use as a weapon too, if you use your imagination. Oh, I almost forgot to mention this, but the set comes with a vial of Tiger Widow venom. ( It's a jewel piece turned upside down. ) Pros: Great parts usage Amazing details on the playset, and minifigs Good play features Amazing minifig choice Amazing bigfig Sensei's balloon Squiffy's flyer Cons: Flimsy spider legs Tiger Widow isn't even close to being show accurate! Overall, this set is one of the best skybound sets of this wave. For the price, this set impresses everyone. I mean, come on! A 450 piece set with 3 exclusive minifigs is a great deal! I would 100% reccomend this set to anyone with $50 to use.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 53 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55