The Water Dragon Adventure
Retired ProductThe Water Dragon Adventure4.7727522.
Fly with Naida and Merina to discover new parts of Elvendale!
Explore Elvendale along with Naida on Merina the water dragon, then help Naida do her hair and get ready for more adventures. Featuring a crystal waterfall with a water catapult, secret hiding place, hidden treasures and other accessories. Includes a Naida Riverheart mini-doll figure plus Merina the water dragon.
- Includes a Naida Riverheart mini-doll figure plus Merina the water dragon.
- Features the crystal waterfall with water catapult function and a hiding space for hidden treasure.
- Climb on Merina the water dragon’s back for a flight around Elvendale.
- Discover the hidden treasures in the secret area.
- Play with the water dragon and Naida in the waterfall.
- Accessory elements include a brush, perfume bottles, binoculars, water lily and a map.
- Toss food to the dragon with the waterfall catapult function
- Merina the water dragon measures over 3” (9cm) tall and 8” (21cm) long, with a wingspan of over 9” (23cm).
- Crystal waterfall measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDragons!Kymmy76 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom the moment I saw this gorgeous dragon, I knew she was coming home! The water dragon is BEAUTIFUL! She is a simple, but fun build and highly articulated. I love how Lego designers used the different elements to create movement for the Dragon. The head piece comes in two parts and is...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat DragonSCEJB | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWe bought this dragon as a cake topper for my daughter's birthday. As all Lego items, she had fun building it and it was a hit at her birthday...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix3rating.postfixMissing a pieceLCooper | 25-34Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter and I put this together just to find that the dragon is missing one of its pieces to attach one of the legs. She really loves the dragon but was sad to not be able to use all four...Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 1 hrs 1 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCutest Dragon Sar Far!PrincessSoso | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I'm very impressed with this set. It's only $20 and you get a dragon, and a cute island. Its nice because for the other dragons, I don't always want the building that goes with them. For example, Zonya is the reason why the set is more expensive, but they threw in cute little builds to go with it. (That is on my wishlist) Anyways, back to the build. It's fairly simple, and a younger child (6 or older) can probably build this set with either little or no help at all. Merina is very cute, she seems more like a puppy than a dragon :P She is pretty articulated, and I love her tail. She has very few stickers, so I call that a relief. Her wings are less articulated than the Queen Dragon, but pretty flexible, compared to Thorne. She has a little water flame to pretend she is breathing water. Her saddle seats only one elf. She has tiny white horns, and a little bow. The island is cute, but pretty random. The catapult to throw food at Merina is nice, but the aim isn't so accurate. The hiding place for the golden...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 59 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45