Retired ProductThe Village4.1510.
Earn Double VIP Points until March 31st only
Build and protect The Village!
Join forces with Alex at the busy Minecraft™ village, including a variety of biomes plus a watchtower, library, blacksmith, butcher and marketplace. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes 4 minifigures: Steve, Alex, zombie and a zombie villager, plus a Creeper™, enderman, pig, baby pig, iron golem and 2 villagers.
- Build a bustling Minecraft Village with a library, marketplace, library and blacksmith!
- Combine The Village with other sets from LEGO® Minecraft™: 21121 Desert Outpost, 21119 The Dungeon, and more for the ultimate offline building experience!
- Includes Steve, Alex, and 2 villager minifigures, plus a buildable Creeper and enderman
- LEGO Minecraft building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Village measures 5” high, 19” wide and 17” deep
- 1600 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 8 years old
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIf you enjoyed the other Minecraft sets...Blender | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you enjoyed the other Minecraft sets then this will likely be a set you will have fun building. I like how they refined some of the earlier techniques and this build feels more polished. Its also cool how the building order completes each little section and then it comes together at the end. However, while the set is large when you set it up next to previous sets like the Jungle Treehouse and The Mine it seems very overpriced for what you are actually getting. Also, for a set called "the Village" to only include 2 villager minifigures is a joke. Yes you do also get a zombie villager but it's the same torso we have gotten in many many many previous sets. For this price they needed to include some more exclusive elements and at least 1 more villager for the 2nd house. Overall I am a fan of the set and it looks great on display. I am also thrilled that one of the designers I enjoyed watching on "Tested" was involved with making the set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix1rating.postfixA fair setKevmiester | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThe biggest Minecraft set so far (maybe ever) and although I can't say I dislike this set, I'm sad to say that I am not pleased with this set. The price for this set, as of 6/1/16, far outweighs the number of pieces that are given. To an extent, this makes total sense; it uses larger pieces for the bases of the buildings and it introduces new molds, specifically the villagers torsos. But even then, I feel like there should be more to this set. Perhaps another villager? For a set called "The Village", I'm upset that it only has two villagers and one zombie villager. The trading area in the jungle is alright, but not very game accurate. I think this space would have been better suited for a church, or maybe even another small building. If it was the church, than a cleric could have been introduced to this set seamlessly. Now, despite what I've been saying up to this point and despite the rating I gave this set, I really do think it's a good set. I think everything is very well designed, I think the modular set up was definitely the way to go. I like the grass block that the Enderman is carrying, and I think the thing as whole looks pretty good and is rather fun! The only reason I gave it such a low rating was to balance it out with the one other review. Thank you for reading.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat setTopheroftheChris | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. I don't know why people are reviewing it so badly. I love the features with all the houses like how they can open up. I especsially love the blacksmith shop. Even though it doesn't have an indoor section. In review, Great Set!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrs 15 minsWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixCool set!!! Besides....double05 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. The buildings and overall terrain really give off a minecraft feel when played with. However, the price range is kinda crazy. This set's buildings live up to the price point. The problem is the figures. I think the figures should have been Steve and Alex, with exclusive leather armor, 3 villagers, a zombie villager, an iron golem, and the 2 pigs. This would give even more of a minecraft village feel. All the hostile mobs in this set weren't necessary - esspecially for those who have even one more minecraft set. I feel as though this set could have been far better with more exclusive things rather than thrown in mobs. Overall, this set is really cool, but a bit over expensive due to it's lack of exclusive minigs.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35