The Snow Hideout
Retired ProductThe Snow Hideout555.
Build to survive with The Snow Hideout!
Build The Snow Hideout! You’ve ventured out on an icy mining expedition, but the sun is heading for the horizon and hostile mobs will soon be roaming this snow-covered landscape. Lay down your wooden pickaxe, store your newly mined coal and build to survive! Use your wooden shovel and the crafting tables to craft snow blocks from the drift, then take your bucket and scoop water from the lake to make ice-block windows. Craft a door and build a netherrack fireplace and chimney. Finally, build a Snow Golem to ward off the exploding Creeper™ that roams after nightfall and you’re ready for action! Rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations! Includes a Steve minifigure with assorted accessories, plus a Creeper and a Snow Golem.
- LEGO Minecraft building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures 3” high, 11” wide, and 9” deep
- 327 pieces – For boys and girls ages 8 years old and up
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCharming, Great AtmosphereCamjustice503 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set along with The Mushroom Island for myself, and I was very excited both opening the boxes and building the sets. The Snow Hideout has a nice atmosphere and comes with ice AND a snow golem. Overall, I'd recommend this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixbest set i spent money onalex12yearsold | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a lot of fun building and playing with it all the transparent pieces and the exploding creeper function amazing and the bucket awesome and steves snow golem and all the pieces and the tree and plants amazing !Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 17 hrs 2 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEasy to build and fun to play withjuliayunjie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is the first minecraft set we had. Most of the pieces are white and blue bricks, come with 1 minecraft minifigure, and another figure that build with bricks. The building process is a little different too, put some pieces together and flip over to build from the bottom. Overall, it's very easy to build. And it's very fun to play with too. My kids had a lot of fun with the seesaw trap part. It worth the price.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixmy first lego minecraft set!allybakken | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!this was my first lego minecraft set and it was off the chain! love the snow golem! the think i thought they didn't have enough decorations. but still, it was really cool!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55