- The Simpsons™
- The Simpsons™ House
The Simpsons™ House
Retired ProductThe Simpsons™ House4.63035119.
D'oh! The Simpsons™ House has been turned into LEGO® bricks!
Recreate hilarious scenes from the classic animated TV series with The Simpsons™ House. Taken right out of Springfield, this amazing model is crammed with tons of LEGO® brick detail. Lift off the roof and open up the house to discover Homer and Marge’s big family bedroom including bed and Maggie’s crib, Bart’s room with his skateboard and Krusty the Clown poster, Lisa’s room with her favorite books, jazz poster and more, and bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and mirror. Lift off the top floor to reveal the fully-fitted kitchen with dining table, chairs, yellow and light-blue tiled floor and lots of pots, pans and other accessories. Then it’s into the living room with couch and TV playing Itchy and Scratchy, purple piano and more. Next to the house is the detachable garage, complete with workbench, tool rack, vacuum cleaner, broom, toolbox, tools and the family car, complete with dent (because only in a LEGO world are dents a plus!), opening trunk and ‘radioactive’ bar from the nuclear power plant. Step outside onto the terrace and you’ll find loads of cool items, including a grill, wheelbarrow and air conditioning unit with ‘Property of Ned Flanders’ decoration, sausages, 2 garden loungers, flowerpots, a shovel, 2 fruit cocktail glasses, Lisa’s camera, Bart’s skateboard ramp with ‘El Barto’ graffiti and an antenna on the roof. The Simpsons™ House is the perfect collector’s item for fans of all ages. Includes 6 minifigures: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Ned Flanders.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Ned Flanders
- First floor includes yellow and light-blue tiled floor, sink, oven and stove, drawers, cups, pot, pan, bowl, mixer, plates, cake tins, cutlery, dining table and 4 chairs
- Living room features TV playing Itchy and Scratchy, couch, boat painting, telephone, carpet, purple piano and staircase to the second floor with family photos
- Bart’s room features a bed, night lamp, desk with pin board, chair, Krusty the Clown poster, skateboard, shelves with books, radio and a cap
- Marge and Homer’s bedroom features a bed, 2 side tables, Maggie’s crib and Marge’s bag
- Lisa’s room features a vanity mirror with hairbrush, stool, bed, table with lamp and cup, shelves with books, magnifying glass, backpack and a jazz poster on the wall
- Bathroom features a shower, toilet, sink and a mirror
- Detachable garage features the family car, tools, workbench, tool rack, vacuum cleaner, toolbox and a broom
- Family car with space for 4 minifigures features a dent in the front and an opening trunk to store Homer’s suitcase and a ‘radioactive’ bar from the nuclear power plant
- Outside area includes a grill, wheelbarrow and air conditioning unit with ‘Property of Ned Flanders’ decoration, sausages, 2 garden loungers, flowerpots, a shovel, 2 fruit cocktail glasses, Lisa’s camera, Bart’s skateboard ramp with ‘El Barto’ graffiti and an antenna on the roof
- Can you spot all the items Homer has “borrowed” from Ned Flanders?
- Remove the roof and top floor to access the different rooms inside
- House is hinged in the middle for easy access
- The perfect set for fans of LEGO® brick building and The Simpsons™!
- The Simpsons™ House measures over 9” (23cm) high, 16” (42cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep
- about 20 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLEGO plus Simpsons equals awesome!Terraxus | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow. Last year, rumors would have it that some Simpsons LEGO Minifigures or even one or more Simpsons sets would be launched in 2014, but when I saw that the product was in fact going to be the Simpsons family house as well as all the family (and "neighborino" Flanders), I didn't really know what...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSo much fun!raspberryswirl | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Simpsons House was my second Lego build. When I saw this at the store I wanted it and ended up going back to get it. I worked on it for 6 days just to prolong the experience :) It was so much much fun to build. LEGO's has been such a therapeutic experience for me. They just make me feel good...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest in the WorldiReckon | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEarly last year, The LEGO Movie’s media dominance was briefly outdone by a news story revealing that America’s favourite dysfunctional family, the Simpsons, would be taking brick form in a very special LEGO set designed to celebrate their show’s twenty-fifth anniversary - and soon. Fans of LEGO...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWOW - one of the great ones!kennethevers | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSimply one of the greatest sets made. Not only does it deliver great nostalgic value for a Simpsons fan, but also delivers really great buld value - and play value for the younger ones! One of the greatest lego sets ever made, with some really genius uses of the bricks. Highly recommended, also for the ones not fans of Simpsons. I've added some pictures of my set...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55