Retired ProductThe Scuttler4.7059517.
Save the day with Batman™ and The Scuttler!
Ride The Scuttler with Batman™ to rescue hostages taken by The Joker™ at Commissioner Gordon’s retirement party, with this exciting set from THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE. The highly posable Scuttler features a net shooter, six stud shooters, extendable arms, an opening minifigure cockpit and hidden jetpack for Batman. Batman is also equipped with a Batarang to take on The Joker, Poison Ivy™ and her vine monster. Includes six minifigures.
- Build Batman’s awesome robotic bat vehicle with extending arms, secret jetpack and a launching net shooter!
- Featured in THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE
- Includes Batman, The Joker, Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon, Dick Grayson and Poison Ivy with buildable vine monster
- THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Scuttler is over 8” high, 9” wide and 10” long with arms retracted, and over 14” long with arms extended. Vine monster is over 1” high, 4” wide and 4” deep
- 775 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFunAudtin | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this set it a must have for a Lego batman...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 days 3 hrs 2 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 20 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLimit 20?! It's not enough :DMontyB | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. It's amazing. If I could afford it I would have one in every room of my house........and then I'd buy a bigger house just so I'd have more rooms to fill. It's brilliant. It's really big. It actually makes the Batcave look small. Comparing this to Arkham asylum I think it's got every advantage. All of the Minifigures are awesome especially Poison Ivy of course. The only downside to this set are the stickers. The large translucent one that covers the large cockpit is difficult to position and as I've learnt it can't be peeled off to reposition it. Watch out for that if you're planning to buy this. Which you should......we all should :D.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove it!MagzasaurusRex | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI LOVE this set, as soon as I saw there was a Scuttler set I had to have it! It was pretty easy to put together, might be a bit challenging for a young kid to put together on their own but I don't have kids so what do I know? haha! I do agree with the other reviewers about the stickers, The clear stickers don't look wonderful up against the bricks, it almost looks like the stickers are stuck on a textured surface instead of a smooth surface. I think LEGO needs to go back to opaque stickers that are the colour of the bricks and save the clear stickers for the times when stickers need to go on clear bricks. Even with the thing about the stickers it's still an awesome LEGO set and I'm super happy with it!! :DPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Scuttler: Stunning mech buildDrWatson221B | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build was straightforward, and the Scuttler has a well constructed set of articulated limbs. As a Batman mech, it stands with an imposing presence, and looks the part. The minifigures included are of high quality; Poison Ivy is the real stand-out here.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55