Retired ProductThe Phantom3.7308526.
Join the Rebel battle aboard The Phantom!
Outrun Admiral Thrawn with the Rebel starfighter, The Phantom, featuring retracting landing gear, an opening minifigure cockpit that detaches in an emergency, dual spring-loaded shooters, an opening rear compartment with included storage box containing detonator, and space beside the cockpit for Kanan’s friendly Astromech Droid, Chopper. Includes two minifigures and a droid.
- Build Kanan’s Rebel Shuttle, connect-up the droid and outrun the Empire
- Featured in the Star Wars Rebels TV show
- Includes Kanan Jarrus, Admiral Thrawn and Chopper
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Phantom is over 4” high, 6” long and 3” wide
- 269 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHaor Chall Engineering "Sheathipede" classDanbo1861 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe're probably all getting this for the Thrawn figure, but the rest of the set is good too. This thing has really clean lines and includes some rare colored pieces for a Star Wars set. It docks up nicely with the Ghost and Captain Rex's AT-TE, of course. The Chopper droid and the Kanan are good too, but again, Thrawn is the reason to get this set. I think with everything taken into account, this one is well worth...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfix'To defeat an enemy, you must know them...'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Rebels Season 3 introduces us to one of the best villains: Grand Admiral Thrawn and the tone of the episodes is becoming much darker. Thankfully the ships retain their bright colour schemes. After Ezra lost the Phantom Mark I, an old Separatist shuttle becomes the Phantom Mark II, after Sabine gives it a paint job. This set captures the small, colourful ship in excellent detail even if it is through the use of 12 stickers. The build is fun and unchallenging, using an accurate colour scheme and managing to get the unusual shape right. The proportions are a bit off: the shuttle is too small compared to the minifigures and the cockpit should seat two, but it's a sturdy model that looks good on display or perfect for role play. The only slight problem is that the landing legs are not strong enough to hold the ship up very well and they move around a lot. The minifigures are incredible. Grand Admiral Thrawn is a standout, with detailed torso and face printing. The...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix2rating.postfixGood set, not enough bang for the buck!LadyluckSkye | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThe set itself is pretty accurate to the second phantom from the Star Wars: Rebels Season 3 and it contains 2 unique first appearance figures in Thrawn and Blind Kanen. The set was simple and fun to assemble also the mini-figures increase play-ability as they are unique. For the amount you get in the box I would have put this as a £20 set, the £39.99 price tag for such a small set was rather steep when you consider the Naboo Duel set which has 3 good Minifigures and a decent amount of scenery for £20. As far as the set goes its design is pretty decent and it can loosely link up to the Ghost ship however their is no room for chopper inside the Phantom which was disappointing. Overall I think this would have been a very good set for £20 but its £40 price tag leaves it feeling rather empty and a bit of non-event. It is as if Lego are trying to just capitalize on a fan favorite character with Thrawn.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOH AND IT GOES WITH THE GHOST!Theashen | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set here is very special. I have bought the Ghost and the Phantom 1 two years ago, which, Ezra, why you destroyed it omg, this set is not cheap. Anyways back to the review. The box does not advertise at all that the new phantom would go into the ghost. I bought this set just to "try" if it will fit as it seems like it should (according to size on the box) The set looks AMAZING omg, the colours are awesome, and the minifigs LOOK EPIC! (Kanan's headpiece omg u need to see it for urself!) The downsides to this set are, 1. Low play-ability. Except holding it and flying it around, there's really not much to it. 2. It's missing the cool looking thrusters . I mean, Lego could have given two yellow 2X1 piece to stick on to the back to replace one of those pieces, or, give us a sticker. 3. Price per piece and price for size is horrible for this set at 15 cents CAD per piece (which I know us-cad...Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45