The Jungle Temple
Retired ProductThe Jungle Temple4.2554.
Discover the treasures of The Jungle Temple!
Run the gauntlet of The Jungle Temple, with hostile mobs and a booby trap, then solve the three-lever combination puzzle to reveal the hidden treasure chest! Enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this easy-to-reconfigure, modular LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes a Steve minifigure, plus an ocelot and two skeletons.
- LEGO Minecraft toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building!
- Measures over 4” high, 9” wide and 7” deep
- 598 pieces – For boys and girls ages 8 and older
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Jungle TempleRavenwood | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for my 50th birthday and could not wait to put it together. I took 2 days to build it because it was so much FUN I was in no hurry at all. I was so pleased that Lego put in this set everything that makes The Jungle Temple in the game "The Jungle Temple"! Actually Lego's Jungle Temple...Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 25 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWay better than expected!Whatzitooya123 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!From the initial pictures, this set did not impress right off the bat at all. It looks small and doesn't seem to have a lot to it. The final result when built dare I say changed my opinion dramatically. In the set you get 2 skeletons, yet another Steve with leather armor, and an ocelot which is always nice. the interior though rather bare had a wonderful surprise in the form of a simple lever puzzle, that when the right combo is thrown pulls back to reveal a chest. In addition the set itself is fairly modular in design and can be configured in several different ways my favorite being the skull setup. Overall can recommend!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 32 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Jungle Just Got Bigger!brickboy12 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWritten by my 12 year old: The Jungle Temple is now one of my favorite Minecraft sets, next to The Fortress and The Witch Hut. The inside of the temple is somewhat small, but captures the arrow trap and lever combination perfectly. My favorite part is the modular design-sometimes I'll just sit down and build as many configurations as I can think of-and that it goes great next to The Jungle Tree House. Also, I've discovered that the Tree House module fits on top of the temple (if the four Moss Stone blocks are on), as well as the tower modules of The Fortress! If you have this set, The Fortress, The Jungle Tree House, and Crafting Box 1 OR 2, I highly recommend using them to create your own jungle survival area! (I would put pictures if I could) Overall, this is an amazing addition to your Lego Minecraft world, or a great starting point to one!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix3rating.postfixKGHP | 19-24As you know the price is about 50 dollars and I think the design is not interesting enough to be 50 dollars. Hope to be cheaper.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?35