The End Battle
Available nowThe End Battle4.333353.
Become a Minecraft™ dragon slayer in The End Battle!
- VIP Points
Grab your potion, ender pearl and enchanted bow, and prepare for the ultimate Minecraft™ encounter. Destroy the end crystal, defeat the enderman and slay the fireball-shooting ender dragon to win The End Battle! Enjoy hands-on Minecraft adventures with this LEGO® Minecraft set. Combine this model with other sets to create your own unique LEGO Minecraft universe. This set also includes a new-for-January-2019 dragon slayer minifigure and a code to redeem the skin in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition online game.
- Includes a new-for-January-2019 dragon slayer minifigure, plus ender dragon and enderman figure.
- This Minecraft™ toy features a buildable ender dragon toy with highly posable limbs and an enderman figure, plus a Minecraft End setting with obsidian pillar and an end crystal with pop-up functionality.
- Check your dragon slayer armor, grab your potion, ender pearl and enchanted bow, and prepare for The End Battle!
- Shoot fireball missiles from the ender dragon and move its limbs to create dynamic poses.
- Weapons include an enchanted bow.
- Accessories include an ender pearl and a potion
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- Also includes a code for redeeming a LEGO® dragon slayer skin in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition online game.
- This set includes over 222 pieces.
- Measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- 3 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsthe end has come back!wizardfidgetycomputer | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Finally we have a non-expensive set with an enderman! I built this set and I found it funny that the way the spring missile is the same design as i had in the past with some of my custom builds.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSkin ProblemsCalebester | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very cool Lego set and I only have one problem with it. The skin, in game, arms has a "Slim" setting, not the "Classic" as they should. I hope that this problem will be fixed. Everything else is great.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsIt’s okay, but...HyperGamer560 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAll in all, this LEGO set was pretty good, but I do have to complain about a couple things. One, the set is very small, and only has one Piller. I was going to make a stop motion movie, but the land in the end is too small. Also, like I said earlier, there is only one piller. Other then those things, the set was pretty good! Although... You should make it so you don’t need a X-box live acount to use the skin.July 9, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. If the set was too small for your film, the awesome news is that it's super easy to customize. The great thing about LEGO® bricks is that they're always compatible with each other. So with a little creativity and some customization, you can get the stop motion movie set you were envisioning.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35