Join the LEGO® Friends girls on a whole host of adventures!
Join Mia, Stephanie, Emma, Andrea and Olivia on their exciting adventures around Heartlake City and beyond in this special book. Learn about their pets, personalities, dreams and passions. Discover how the girls like to spend their days: find out what it takes to look after the horses at Heartlake Stables, get fashion tips from Emma, see what goes into organizing a surprise party, and learn about the girls' dream jobs. Includes a Kate mini-doll figure.
- Book includes a Kate mini-doll figure with exclusive outfit and accessory elements
- Packed full of Heartlake City adventure stories with Mia, Stephanie, Emma, Andrea and Olivia
- Find out more about your favorite friends from Heartlake City
- Makes a great gift for LEGO® Friends fans
- 5 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixOnly girls bookKarolleap | 25-34This book is loved but frustrating that you must buy each set to build. Why are there no generic books for girls ? We have thousands of legos and would love a book that shows castles , animals, princesses, even pink and purple farm yards. Or Simple changing the color scheme of your Animal Atlas or play book.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixWas this helpful?35
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixI am glad I ordered thisKALan | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI bought 2 one for me and one for a friend I am very happy with this book. It is fun and not just for kids!! I LIKE THE MINI DOLL THAT COMES WITH THIS BOOK. I would tell others about this book!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixMy daughter loves it, I hate itIcepacklady | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterHere's the thing... my daughter LOVES this book. Loves it, loves it, loves it. Unfortunately a lot of the sets shown in the book are from 2012. So my daughter is saying "I want this, and this, and this...." and it's all stuff that isn't new anymore. It's still for sale on Amazon, Ebay, etc... but the prices have skyrocketed because Lego isn't selling it. So I hate this book because I really don't want to spending hundreds of dollars on Lego Friends sets that are no longer in production. Which means I have an unhappy kid. ... ugh.December 2, 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServiceThank you for your review. We are happy that your daughter loved the book. As for the disappointment in the sets that are in book. The book was published in 2015 and it does take some time to put the books together, therefore there might be sets that aren’t available anymore. We will pass this on to the publisher, and hearing what our fans have to say will only help us in the future.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood for what I need, want more Kate dollsLegoGirlBeforeFriendsLine | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this book when Mom handed off about seven gift cards to Barnes and Noble. This took about 3.5 gift cards. I remember really wanting this book and the Kate doll inside. I have about 30+ Friends/Elves/Disney Princess mini dolls, most of them customized to some degree. Currently, they play different roles in a therapy narrative, and one of the characters needs a vacation. This book will prove very handy for that AND playing with some of the characters as themselves. However, it was really difficult to find two Kate mini doll that doesn't show midriff. One of my sets, Naida's Spa Secret, doubles as a yoga studio. I wanted to get two Kate mini dolls that didn't show midriff to name after my first instructor and her sister. This book and the campground set took care of that. However, Lego, I would like more Kate dolls that showed less stomach, though it's less of a priority nowWas this helpful?55