- LEGO® Thanksgiving Harvest
LEGO® Thanksgiving Harvest
Sold outLEGO® Thanksgiving Harvest4.857157.
Harvest a host of LEGO® Thanksgiving veggies!
- VIP Points
- 23VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Celebrate Thanksgiving with this fun LEGO® Thanksgiving Harvest set, featuring 2 minifigures in a harvest setting with a carriage, Thanksgiving turkey, bird, scarecrow and a colorful autumn tree. Also features buildable vegetables and accessories, including a pitchfork, basket and a bucket. Makes a great seasonal gift for LEGO fans.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a male and a female, plus buildable turkey and bird figures.
- Features a classic-style carriage, tree with seasonal colored leaf elements, grass area with various crops, collecting basket, bucket, pitchfork and a buildable scarecrow.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFestive piece for your collectionErikL1965 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI say it took an hour to build, but I was watching television. A nice set. Good play quality. Many pieces can interchange. The scarecrow can have green or yellow arms, and you can easily change the head’s top piece to any extra hat you have. Extra single leaves can be added to the tree so it has different colored leaves, or can be placed on the ground as fallen leaves. I added a single brown round to the 2nd bird’s neck to give it some height. This set may end up in front of the TV until the, holiday is...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPerfect “Turkey Day” SceneLegoMama227 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOur little guy who is 4 adores Everything and anything Lego! This was the perfect set to add to our fall decorations. The pictures are so clear are on the box, he didn’t have to open up the instruction booklet! He even added his own touches from his other pieces he has! Thanks for making this awesome set and at such an affordable price!! Can’t wait to order the Christmas ones for...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat small buildAZFIREWOLF | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great small build. Start a tradition of making a scene for every holiday and add to it every year. Highly recommend buying several of these and all of the seasonal sets. You will thank yourself in the future. The only thing I would have added to this set would have been a horse or a second seasonal set with a tractor.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFall is Here!BlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a fan of the former City Farming theme, I like this set a lot. The color scheme is great for autumn, and the variety of food pieces (especially the yellow stalks) add to the value. Anyone interested in having a seasonal theme or just adding some basic farmland to his/her own city should definitely pick this up while it remains available. Remember, these seasonal sets go fairly quickly.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55