T-Junction & Curved Road Plates
Sold outT-Junction & Curved Road Plates3.925540.
Roads for your LEGO® layout!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Add a T-junction and curved roads to your LEGO® town with this set of building plates. Includes one T-junction plate and one curved road plate.
- Each plate measures 10" (25cm) by 10" (25cm) or 32 studs by 32 studs.
- 27 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAt last a wide enough road!Zoltan | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I have bought many of these roads for my city which I have just started to build. When I checked out first these roads I was very happy finding out that the road itself is 20 studs wide, i. e. 10 studs/side. This is a HUGE advantage above the old roads which I remember were only about 16 studs...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixRoad platesUksanman | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought these for my son to use in building a town layout for his modular buildings. The plates themselves are great and look good in his city , but and its a big but , I can't understand why they are packaged this way. His layout requires far more straights than junctions and corners so I ended up purchasing more sets to get just the straights. This makes it an expensive exercise. This is a common complaint , please Lego listen to your customers and perhaps offer these in a 2 pack of straights only.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 15 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCould be betterJackoosh | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The roads are good, but 20$ (can) is quite steep for what they are. I think 10$ for two roads would be better, or four roads for 20$.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixCan be better packagedalpl | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI have a few of these but to be honest we need more straight roads to make a typical city look nice than the intersections and curves. It'd be better if they're packaged individually and priced lower (or have a set that's only 2 straights). Right now it's priced too high. I still prefer these over cardboard playmats.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35