Enjoy seaside fun with the 3-in-1 Sunshine Surfer Van set!
- VIP Points
Head out on summer adventures with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31079 Sunshine Surfer Van set, featuring a camper van with a bright yellow, white and blue color scheme, and a host of realistic details including a roof rack for storing the included surfboard, foldaway sun lounger and chair, parasol, table and barbecue. Remove the roof and side section for access to the detailed interior, complete with fold-down bed, TV and kitchenette. This construction toy rebuilds into a Lifeguard Tower or a Beach Buggy for even more seaside fun, and includes 2 minifigures, both ready for summer adventures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a woman and a man, both ready for summer adventures.
- Features a camper van with a fold-down bed, TV, sofa and kitchenette, plus tinted windows, large wing mirrors and a roof rack with detachable accessories, including a brick-built barbecue, table and a foldaway sun lounger and camping chair, plus a surfboard and parasol.
- Check out the summery yellow, white and blue color scheme.
- Remove the roof and side section for access to the detailed interior, where you can cook up a meal in the cozy kitchenette or watch some TV from the comfort of the fold-down bed.
- Load up the Sunshine Surfer Van, jump aboard and head out on a summer adventure!
- Fold out the sun lounger, table and camping chair, light up the barbecue and try a spot of surfing.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Sunshine Surfer Van to create a Lifeguard Tower and rush to the rescue on a cool quad bike, or create an awesome Beach Buggy for racing over the dunes.
- Sunshine Surfer Van measures over 3” (10cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Lifeguard Tower measures over 5” (13cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Beach Buggy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsIt's one of the best!XxEpixDarxX | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDear Lego, I am writing this to show how much I would like to thank you for creating this set. Firstly, well done on improving Lego creator and expanding the amount of ideas on this particular Lego type. I remember when I was a kid, I add the old Creator (7292 for example) and it was pretty basic. Today the number of Lego Creator sets is astonishing as many different, compact and unique sets are made. Good job and inspire more people! Now about the set This Lego set, is by far one of the best Lego sets I have ever dreamed of having. First of all, it is very compact. The main build (campervan) is really cute as it reassembles a miniature version of the real one. Secondly, it is really fun to play with. This set kept me entertained for hours! The way it is designed makes it a strong set that couldn't break easily (not like the old Creator sets) Pros and Cons (Main Build) Pros: Compact, Easy to build, Minifigures, comes with a VERY detailed interior, has windows, lights and a cup holder, all of the above can fit inside with extra space. Cons: Could have added some food to go with the set, very hard to place Minifigures on the chairs, top part where all the items stay are not steady and can break off easily. I haven't build the other set yet because of this reason: I'm sorry to say this Lego but, the 2 other build are a bit boring. Like the lifeguard tower, you can't even fit people in it! And it costs over $30! This set should be lowered to $25 or lower due to 2 other builds not being as exciting as the real one. I feel bad for all the other people with the same idea as me because I got this set at my local warehouse store for only $28. I recommend people to only build the main set as it is way more compact and fun than the other 2. That's it for me and let me know when a new Lego set comes out! Cheers, XxEpix_DarxXPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 10 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsTribute to VW T2gsom7 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self(I'm adult Lego fan and to me it's important that set looks like realistic model, for my City Legorama.) It's a camper version of VW T2 Westfalia look-a-like. Minifigs - like them, very summer feel, if fits well with this set. It would be nice that male have dual sided head print too 5/5. Vehicle - love the van! It is not perfect but it is wright size, with driver and co-driver space. I'm not big fan of camper version of it, but it got all: bed, stove, sink, TV, desk. It looks very nice from outside, right size! 5/5. Accessories - BBQ, binoculars, mug, surfboard, parasol, chairs 5/5. Overall - love the model size and looks of van. It feels like LEGO model of VW T2, not as a kid toy. With little change it could have, at least, one back side door (not side wall opening). I'll change it from camper to regular van (with closed roof). You'll have great summer fun with this set. Second build, Lifeguard Tower, is nice, but a lot bricks left unused. P.S. LEGO, you should do next, on this size vehicle ("platform"), ice cream truck! Maybe inspired by The Joker's "I scream" truck from set 7888. And would be great to sea 8-wide bus. Plus remake of 8-wide fire truck from set 735 (that have double cab with 4 seats).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsReally fun lego bus buildWykydSpaceCat | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed building the Surfer Van, the small details and play features are really nice and the whole thing gives off a fun vibe. The finished product looks rad and the styling of the interior and exterior work well together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFun buildShar2019 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEnjoyed putting this together. Have yet to disassemble and rebuild into the 2 other designs, but I look forward to it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55