Straight and T-junction
Available nowStraight and T-junction2.666753.
Extend the streets of LEGO® City with Straight and T-junction road plates!
- VIP Points
Build up your roads with LEGO® City 60236 Straight and T-junction road plates, to make hauling cargo or driving passengers around even more entertaining. This creative play set, including 1 T-junction plate and 1 straight road plate, is compatible with your existing LEGO City sets.
- Features 1 T-junction road plate and 1 straight road plate.
- Connect the road base plates to your existing LEGO® City sets to extend your play.
- Straight and T-junction road base plates each measure 9” (25cm) square.
- 4 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixAlmost complete..Joshloveslegos | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set I purchased a few weeks ago had no lines on the straight plate, was just blank plastic..February 5, 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review. It looks like you may have accidentally received a misprinted piece! We're sorry for any frustration, and we encourage you to get in touch with our friendly LEGO® experts at LEGO.com/service for a quick resolution. Happy building!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- about 21 hours agorating.prefix1rating.postfixForced to buy multi-packklb0720 | 25-34Purchased for: SelfC'mon Lego. I dont need a bunch of T intersections in my city. I just need a bunch of straight plates. Sell them individually on your replacement bricks page or sell 2 packs! So frustrating to waste a bunch of money buying the T plates which I have minimal use for.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- about 21 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!It was a simple switch of putting these two road plates in the same package (before it was the T and the curve). I prefer this pairing, as it helps me expand my city better.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55