Available nowStephanie's House4.2510.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Make cakes ready for a party at Stephanie’s House!
- VIP Points
- 89VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Explore and play in LEGO® Friends Stephanie’s House, featuring a kitchen with bay window, opening fridge and oven, lounge with television and spiral staircase up to a bedroom with curved balcony, shower room and an office. Share friendship moments on the swing chair on the porch, and look after the baby rabbit in his hutch. Includes three mini-doll figures plus a baby rabbit figure.
- Build Stephanie’s house in Heartlake City, a modular two-story model featuring a kitchen, porch, lounge, spiral staircase, bedroom, bathroom, office and a rabbit hutch, plus loads of fun accessories
- Includes three mini-doll figures: Stephanie, her father James, her mother Alicia and Chili the baby rabbit figure
- Stephanie’s house measures over 8” high, 9” wide and 10” deep. Rabbit hutch measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- LEGO Friends building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 622 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12 years old
- about 20 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGorgeous Housedarkangelxix | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis house is amazing! Not only the colors and all the little details, but it is also so easy to make it your own. I made several changes like I always do and it looks fabulous. Plus I got some extra parts. The thing I like the most about the friends collection is that you can mix and match several...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 20 hours agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGood Not GreatKaelamae | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a lovely set. My 5 year old enjoys the special features of the swing and stair case. My only complaint is that it is near impossible to have the figures play in the dining area. They don't fit at the table or on the chairs, and it's location under the above balcony makes it very tight even...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 20 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixreally cool swingsanchee | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Daughterwritten by my 8y old: I really like this build because it is very detailed and it really caught my eye. I think the best bit is all of it! I love the swing thing.What I think would be good for some of your lego houses you could add an attic that could be clean or dirty or maybe a guest room. I absolutely love it!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAs good as Olivia's house and Emma's house . . .RaganaRules | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn 2013 came Olivia's house; then in 2015 came Emma's; now 2017 brings Stephanie's house, an equally beautiful set. Let's start with the exterior. To me, the stunning outer architecture is what sets it apart from the previous two installments. What immediately catches my eye are the windows....Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55