Snow Resort Chalet
Sold outSnow Resort Chalet4.655.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Stay cozy and warm in the beautiful log cabin!
- VIP Points
- 39VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
The LEGO® Friends Snow Resort Chalet has an outdoor hot tub, kitchen and a lounge area with log fire. Upstairs there’s a bedroom with 3 beds, vanity and a dog bed. There’s also a cool snowmobile for exploring and a cute husky puppy to look after. Includes 2 mini-doll figures.
- Build your own Snow Resort Chalet, featuring a two-story log cabin, lounge area with fireplace, dining area with table and chairs, upstairs bedroom with three beds and snowmobile!
- Includes Andrea and Amy mini-dolls in winter outfits, plus a Luna the husky figure
- LEGO Friends brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Chalet measures over 5” high, 6” wide and 5” deep. Snowmobile measures over 1” high, 4” long and 1” wide
- 402 pieces – For girls and boys between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWinter has arrived!JoeysWife | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely LOVE this set. I've waited 5 years for Lego to make snow/winter themed Friends sets and I'm so excited to finally have this! It's so cute and has a lot of charming details. It's pretty easy to build, and has a ton of stickers (that's the one thing I wish it didn't have - I always prefer printed pieces because stickers peel off over time and look bad). But I love everything else. Even the mini dolls are adorable. But I'd like to comment on Andrea's poor planning for her trip to the Snow Resort Chalet. She only brought one outfit, that is her ski clothes! So she decided to wear that for a dip in the outdoor hot tub, while it's cold and snowy out (big mistake) so now she has pneumonia. I'd recommend building the heartlake hospital next door so you can promptly send her over there for quick treatment! It would be handy to have that hospital nearby anyway in case anyone gets hurt skiing! So much fun in these sets! Thanks Lego for finally bringing us some winter fun with Lego Friends!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Staple in my Lego CollectionELLIEELLLIEELLIE | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBrilliant! Interior is nice and busy looking which really fits in with the winter feel making it a nice cosy little house for my lego friends (I call them my lego ladies!) the mini dolls are brilliant (I love the winter clothing!) and the little wolf is the cutest. Loads of play value and something I would buy again.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSnowy WonderlandJana | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed building and playing with this set. There's a lot of details in it, from the box of dog food to the hot tub controls. I love the outfits on the mini dolls. The puppy, Luna, is so cute too! I was sad though that I broke one of the bows trying to take it out of Luna's tail because the hole was too small. I really like the peaked roof and the loft bedroom. It was also really special that there were two beds because I haven't found many sets that have more than one bed for all the mini dolls in the set. That also applied to the snow mobile, which I was delighted to learn fit both mini dolls and Luna. The ski and ski poles that clip on to the snow mobile are also really cute and I love the pole design. I really like the design on all the stickers and the dog door was a lovely touch. The stickers also came off again very nicely when I put them on crookedly, but I've never had problems with them peeling in any other sets. I'm generally really happy with this set and I'm going to play with it so much!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixClever design with hours of playabilitySheff711 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for my nieces to play with but I had every intention of building it myself. As the build came together, I was really tickled with the little details - the fireplace, sofa, hot tub and exterior decoration added so much to the set. The snowmobile is also a clever build. The upper floor is smaller than the bottom floor so little hands can play with the mini-dolls freely on both levels. The mini-dolls in their snow gear are really appealing. I had fun positioning the dolls in the house and my nieces have loved this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55