Ship in a Bottle
Backorders accepted, will ship by December 29, 2018Ship in a Bottle4.50445113.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Designed by fan creator, Jake Sadovich, Idaho, USA.
- VIP Points
- 89VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Continue a nautical tradition when you build the LEGO® Ideas Ship in a Bottle, featuring a highly detailed ship with the captain’s quarters, cannons, masts, crow’s nest and printed sail elements. Fan creator, Jake Sadovich, was inspired by an actual ship in a bottle that he had built a few years earlier when he decided to build a replica in LEGO brick form. His creation reached the qualifying 10,000 votes with LEGO Ideas.
- Features a LEGO® brick-built bottle, ship and a display stand.
- Bottle features a detailed, buildable cork with new-for-February 2018 wax-seal-style element and over 280 translucent-blue, water-style elements inside.
- Ship features a raised deck at the stern, captain’s quarters, 6 cannons, 3 masts, a crow’s nest and assorted elements including printed sails and the ship’s flag.
- Display stand features the ship’s ‘Leviathan’ nameplate, a built-in ‘compass’ (non-functioning) with detailed compass rose and spinning gold-colored needle, 2 globe elements and gold-colored detailing.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator Jake Sadovich and LEGO® designers.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 10+.
- Bottle on stand measures over 3" (10cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Ship measures over 3" (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent Displayysma | 35-44Würde ich einem Freund empfehlen!Gekauft für: SelfThis set is a great as a home display, with these colourful bricks the building is amazing and so much fun. The only cons I find the price in Canadian $is a little bit high, and the designer could have merged two pieces of WALL ELEMENT 1X4X3 Element 4594686 to form a big piece WALL ELEMENT 1X4X6 this would make the ship more...Spielerfahrungrating.prefix4rating.postfixSchwierigkeitsgrad der Herausforderungrating.prefix4rating.postfixPreis-Leistungs-Verhältnisrating.prefix3rating.postfixBauzeit: 2 stdBauerfahrung: Intermediate LEGO builderWar das hilfreich?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixInteresting setjjwatters | 45-54Würde ich einem Freund empfehlen!Gekauft für: SelfI really enjoyed building this set. Building the bottom on the bottle was intriguing. The visual effect is excellent with this set. When I first saw this set I thought it was perfect to go along with the Old Fishing Store Set. I have both in my office. I do agree with other reviews that the ship is small, but I can understand why; the size of the bottle in proportion to the ship. I have one complaint about this set. It is not very sturdy. In my opinion, this set is not...Spielerfahrungrating.prefix3rating.postfixSchwierigkeitsgrad der Herausforderungrating.prefix2rating.postfixPreis-Leistungs-Verhältnisrating.prefix4rating.postfixBauzeit: 1 stdBauerfahrung: Advanced LEGO builderWar das hilfreich?45
- about 13 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixShip in a BottleJtFaretra | 45-54Würde ich einem Freund empfehlen!Gekauft für: SelfI usually stick with Star Wars sets, but I saw this kit online and had a perfect spot for it. I really enjoyed this kit; A lot of small pieces but still very enjoyable to build. I am most impressed with the bottle. The design and build of the bottom is pretty...Spielerfahrungrating.prefix4rating.postfixSchwierigkeitsgrad der Herausforderungrating.prefix4rating.postfixPreis-Leistungs-Verhältnisrating.prefix5rating.postfixBauzeit: 2 std 30 MinutenBauerfahrung: Intermediate LEGO builderWar das hilfreich?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat activity for Mum & DadDannii | 25-34Würde ich einem Freund empfehlen!Gekauft für: SelfThe ship in a bottle was clearly designed for a couple, when you need to build at least two of everything. It was brought as a gift and my partner and I sat down for 3 hours and spent some quiet time helping to piece it together. I did not believe it was possible for 921 pieces to come out of something that looked so easy, but you got me. What I also found challenging was the clear Lego pieces, which all had to be built to make the base of the bottle. Silly me thought it came in...Spielerfahrungrating.prefix5rating.postfixSchwierigkeitsgrad der Herausforderungrating.prefix4rating.postfixPreis-Leistungs-Verhältnisrating.prefix5rating.postfixBauzeit: 3 stdBauerfahrung: Novice LEGO builderWar das hilfreich?55