Retired ProductSamurai VXL4.554.
Earn Double VIP Points until March 31st only
Steer the Samurai VXL towards the Slow-Mo Time Blade!
Steer the armored Samurai VXL vehicle to help Nya and new Samurai X defeat the Vermillion warriors and capture the Slow-Mo Time Blade. This detailed vehicle features an opening minifigure cockpit, special tilting four-wheel-drive steering and six-stud rapid shooters. This great set also includes four minifigures equipped with assorted weapons to intensify the role-play battle action.
- Build an armored Samurai VXL vehicle featuring dual six-stud rapid shooters, a tilting steering system and big rubber wheels
- Includes Nya, General Machia, Rivett, the new minifigure Samurai X, and a Vermillion egg
- Samurai VXL vehicle measures over 3” high, 7” long and 5” wide. Vermillion egg measures over 1” high, 1” wide and 1” deep
- LEGO NINJAGO building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Featured in the hit TV series LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu.
- 428 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 14 years old
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSamurai X a mystery again.BentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the dark/earth blue and dark tan color combo of this new vehicle, and would have liked it to have more earth blue and less black. So many LEGO vehicles are designed in black, and I would like more variety in color. The chassis swaying steering mechanism is well designed, was fund to put together and continues to be fun to drive around. I like the new differently colored Samurai X armor, and wonder who might be wearing it since Nya is also in the set sporting her new gi. The small turf piece in this set nests nicely on the top of the cell from the 70626 Dawn of Iron Doom set. General Machia is one of the few bad guys in this series that has a distinctive look. I like the new well designed metallic protagnist armor. There are only a few basic armor pieces, helmets, bodies, and two faced heads that are recombined to make many different bad guys. Unfortunately most of them look the same to me, so few stand out as being special. It seems the TV series is well behind toy production, so I have no idea what is going on, but I'm having fun thinking about what might be happening.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 38 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixStrongly recommmendedAntoineGu | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI strongly recommend you to buy this awesome Lego model if you are a fan of well designed vehicles and mechanisms.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixsomu | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My 7 year old son finished this whole box by himself enjoys playing with it.. loved the way it shoots out the bullets..Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNew: 6 Stud ShootersSueSueMcGrew | 45-54Purchased for: SonFrom my pre-teen son: "Turning radius is a cool feature. New to me were the 6 stud shooters and a few other pieces, all of which I really like. I would say this set is good for people my age. I wish the Nya minifigure came with a double face." In under 5 days my son already turned the pieces of this set into 4 different LEGO builds. Great set for offering unique pieces and lots of varietal future builds.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 33 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45