Ruina's Lock & Roller
Retired ProductRuina's Lock & Roller4.552.
Rescue the queen from Ruina’s Lock & Roller!
Help Aaron rescue the queen from the wicked Ruina and her Lock & Roller, featuring translucent-blue claws and a minifigure cockpit, plus a detachable rear prison carriage and Forbidden Power pole to activate the opening door function. Includes two scannable shields and three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: Aaron, Queen Halbert and Ruina.
- Ruina’s Lock & Roller features a detachable GargoBike vehicle with minifigure cockpit and translucent-blue claws, and a rear vehicle with opening cage, collapsible Forbidden Power function, shield holder and wing elements.
- Attach the shield to Aaron's feet and use as a hoverboard to role-play a flying rescue scene!
- Push the Forbidden Power shield holder to open the cage doors.
- Weapons include Aaron's Blazer Bow stud shooter, Queen Halbert’s club and Ruina’s Lightning Scythe.
- Also includes Aaron’s shield holder.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents’ permission.
- Scan shields for the NEXO Powers Gorilla Roar and Forbidden Power Wrecking Wrath, then power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFantastic AdditionEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. I bought it primarily for the queen figure. The build is easy and the color contrast between parts makes it blend in well with the whole "stone" theme. Arron (the green knight) is going to save the queen by shooting one of his darts at the shield, which reveals a trap door, which the queen can use to escape out of. The vehicle can be detached for a quick escape from the knights leaving behind the cage. The only thing I would "change" about the set is having a helmet for the queen so she can battle, safely ;) That would have been nice, but isn't necessarily important. Overall, I enjoyed this set and recommend it for anyone who likes good vs bad guys role play.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixQueen in ArmorBentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set primarily for the Queen minifigure decked out in armor. The box pictures her in the cage with Aaron making the save, but at my house the Queen does the saving. I would have loved an optional matching pearl gold helmet to switch out with her hairpiece. The carriage is an interesting mix of colors and pieces. I enjoyed building it, and I have no doubt I'll find great ways to reuse the pieces.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 36 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45