- LEGO® Romantic Valentine Picnic
LEGO® Romantic Valentine Picnic
Sold outLEGO® Romantic Valentine Picnic555.
Celebrate Valentines with a romantic LEGO® picnic!
- VIP Points
- 11VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Celebrate the season of love with this Romantic Valentine Picnic set, featuring 2 besotted minifigures enjoying sandwiches, cakes and beverages on a heart-shaped lawn beneath the shade of a blooming tree. Also includes a buildable picnic blanket, red balloon, bouquet of flowers and food and drink accessories—everything you need for a romantic picnic! Makes a great seasonal gift for LEGO® fans.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a boy and a girl, plus a bird figure.
- Features a blooming tree, heart-shaped lawn, bouquet of flowers, red balloon and various buildable accessories and elements, including a picnic blanket, 2 sandwiches, cakes, table, 2 glasses and a bottle.
- Measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThoroughly Enjoyable Seasonal SetPeterE | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was disappointed when I missed out on the location setting seasonal sets** two years ago with the restaurant for Valentine's Day and the kitchen for Easter, and then the animal sets last year were very underwhelming. So, when I saw more location setting seasonal sets were going to be released this year, I was very excited! **say that ten times fast! After building the Romantic Valentine Picnic set, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with it. The build itself was straight-forward enough, though I enjoyed building some of the smaller elements such as the fountain. I am impressed with the level of detail on the smaller elements such as the dessert platter and utilizing a mini figure head piece for the pineapple is cool to see! One part of the set that particularly impressed me was the extra pieces, which...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixValentines Day Picnic!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a good little set and I like how it has lots of food and candy and treats for the boy and girl to give each other and I like the balloon and teddy bear as well I also like the little fountain with a blue heart and the tree is a nice build with a bird on top as well as a small bird house there also is a small table with some sandwiches and I little plate with a wine bottle and two glasses.This set really fits in well for my city park and is a very good little set which is very cute. This a a good set to get someone for Valentines Day or for themselves overall just a very fun little set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove these sets!!BrickfanRyan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBack in 2015 lego released some great holiday sets but 2016 not so great, 2017 is looking the best ever. They are going back to the type of sets they released in 2015. Great set!!! Defiantly collecting all of them. Even if you don't display it, it is a great parts pack as well. You need to pick this one up you won't regret it!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSo Sweet!janeausten | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is such an adorable set! I'm very happy with my purchase.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55