Conquer the Stone Army with Cole RX's Rock Roader!
Launch an attack on the Stone Army warriors' base camp with Cole RX's Rock Roader, featuring large rubber offroader wheels with full suspension, a 6-stud rapid shooter, spinning driller and Lil' Nelson's detachable turret with golden swords. The base camp has a disc shooter and the 2 Stone Army warriors are equipped with an Elemental Blade and stud-shooting crossbow to boost the battle role-play options. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Build a Rock Roader vehicle with an opening cockpit, rotating rear driller and a detachable turret
- Includes Cole RX minifigure with special outfit and hood, plus Lil’ Nelson, a stone swordsman and a stone scout
- Rock Roader measures over 4" high, 8" long and 5" wide. Stone army base camp measures over 4" high, 3" wide and 1" deep
- LEGO NINJAGO building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Featured in the hit TV series LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu.
- 406 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRock RoaderiSlush | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPersonally, I think this an excellent set with great minifigures, especially the throwback to the 1x2 tiles with stickers that represent cards from the spinner packs a few years ago. Aside from being a set good for it's build, this is also an outstanding parts pack, a lot of recolored not so common parts with this set. I also really appreciate the return of the old ninja cowl from 2011 and the old 90's Ninja line. The only problem I have with this set is the drill, it is very short and it does not reach out all the way past the wheels, preventing it from actually working and being able to break through stuff. Other than that this set is a 9/10 for me.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCole's Rock Roaderkdrew257 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA great set, with stud shooters, drills, and detachable seats. The outpost for the two Stone Army Warriors is a nice touch, and has a disc shooter. Cole's Roader has a good color scheme, and the detachable chair for Lil' Nelson has some nice detailing as well. The four minifigures are great, but in my opinion, this set could've been five dollars cheeper.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Minifigures, Great Features, Great SetAnnaWalling | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is great! The Lil' Nelson, Cole RX, and the new Stone Warrior minifigures are excellent. The Cole minifigure is so cool with his RX features. His transparent arms with print, double-sided face (happy on one side and serious on the other), and the print on the torso are stupendous, great for collectors. The Lil' Nelson's minifigure is really cool too, the print is great on the front and back of the torso and the face. The new Stone Swordsmen and Stone Scout are incredible! Their minifigures are totally new, the faces are red instead of blue/yellow, the torsos have new print, and the Stone Scout has a mask that covers half his face. The Rock Roader itself was fairly easy to put together. The feature the wheels have to go up and down is very cool. The even amount of the colors black, pale green, and brown really contribute to the Earth Ninja theme of the Roader. The stud shooter and drill are super cool to have on and the golden blades really add to the look of the Rock Roader. The Stone Scouts look-out tower is really cool too with its firing bow and rock shooter. The scorpion and Kendo Cole Lego card are two cool things that contribute to the whole set. This set is amazing! I would recommend this set to Lego Ninjago fans who like shooting mechanisms and ground assault vehicles.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixthis set is great!lukeyprater | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like this, first it haves great minifigures and great features too! I recommend everyone to have this!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55