Resistance X-Wing Fighter™
Retired ProductResistance X-Wing Fighter™4.5526.
Protect Lor San Tekka's home with Poe's amazing X-Wing Fighter!
Fly Poe on a rescue mission in the Resistance X-Wing Fighter to protect Lor San Tekka’s home from the attacking First Order Flametrooper! This detailed X-Wing Fighter features opening wings and cockpit, 4 spring-loaded shooters, retractable landing gear, removable engine and a detachable BB-8. The set also comes with a building section with a container, toppling tower and fire elements to attach to the building and Flametrooper’s weapon to create a make-believe blaze. This set includes 3 minifigures plus a BB-8 Astromech Droid.
- Build a heroic starfighter with opening wings, spring-loaded shooters and more
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Poe Dameron, Lor San Tekka and First Order Flametrooper, plus BB-8 Astromech Droid
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 4” high, 14” long and 12” wide with wings open, and over 3” high with wings closed
- 740 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- 26 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCool Displaypengmalups | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My first set. My wife gave it to me. It's really nice to put it on display specially with the wings expanded. Color combinations are great too. You'll just need to customise its own stand if you want to put it on display with the wings...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysWas this helpful?55
- 11 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAngelo80 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCant go wrong with this X-wing. I love it. It is well built and very fun to build. The wings have a mechanism to open and close them. Got this set since its one of my favourite spaceships in the franchise. And it did not disappoint. My only regret is that i never got the one with R2-D2. It became a house favourite the second it was built, kids take it over any other. Looks great on display and solid enough for play time. The small structure that came with it its a bit pointless in my opinion, since...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfix'This Will Begin to Make Things Right'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis X-Wing is almost exactly the same as Poe's X-Wing, except for the colour scheme and a new play feature. However, I think it's worth owning both because: 1. Can you have too many X-Wings? 2. It comes with an amazing Lor San Tekka minifigure. The build is relatively easy and interesting. The only repetitive parts are the wings which aren't quite movie accurate. It's a shame Lego didn't try to fix that flaw in this set. The vaporator included will fall over like it does when the blast Kylo Ren freezes finally hits it, startling all the stormtroopers in the vicinity. Another play feature is that the engine of the X-Wing will come out, mimicking it being damaged as in the film. The minifigures are great. Lor San Tekka's minifigure is detailed and true to the film. However it would have been nice...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPoe's first X-wing.ChrisH73 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI own Poe's other X-wing so this was a build I was familiar with and fortunately I managed to pick it up at a reduced price thanks to the shop having a deal on LEGO over xmas. Definitely worth owning both resistance X-wings and I plan to display this one along side Poe's orange/black version with a different pilot as per the line up at the resistance base in the film. Plus point: The ship itself is a real piece of work and well worth the money I paid for it. The mini figures with the set are excellent and spot on for the set. The build is really nice and only repetitive when building the wings. Minus points: The wings, they have been mentioned in other reviews on both this and Poe's black/orange ship. I hope that maybe LEGO might redesign them and publish the modification on line for owners to work on. BB-8, perhaps LEGO might produce a few different BB- units to...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55