Resistance Transport Pod™
Available nowResistance Transport Pod™4.4444518.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Jettison to safety in the Resistance Transport Pod!
- VIP Points
- 39VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Make a quick escape with Finn and Rose in the Resistance Transport Pod. This detailed LEGO® Star Wars version of the craft from Star Wars: Episode VIII features a 2-minifigure cockpit with removable canopy and detachable panels that reveal a rear storage compartment with space for the included BB-8 figure and a weapon store. There’s also a stud shooter at the side, aimed by turning the rear engine, plus dual spring-loaded shooters underneath. Includes 2 minifigures and a BB-8 figure.
- Includes Finn and Rose minifigures plus a BB-8 figure.
- Features a 2-minifigure cockpit with removable canopy, detachable panels that reveal a rear storage compartment and weapon store, aimable side stud shooter and dual spring-loaded shooters.
- Roll the wheel to fire the spring-loaded shooters.
- Remove the top panel to reveal BB-8's secret stowaway spot.
- Weapons include Finn's blaster and Rose's shock gun and blaster pistol.
- Recreate exciting scenes from Star Wars: Episode VIII.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHefty price but nice set...DarthWoods | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build experience overall was good, it's a nice easy build and quite fun to do, nothing feels dull or repetitive. I will say though that for those who aren't a fan of stickers, this is not the set for you as there are a total of 15 stickers, which is pretty extreme for such a small set. The set...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood Value, Great MinifigsBrunoLTG | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Oh what a fun little set this is! With fun minifigs on a very tight build, me and my Son got to play around with this pod for a very long time. Having a BB-8 figure on an entrance set is huge! Finn and newcomer Rosie are also very detailed and extra faces makes playtime even greater. I wish it could come with at least one stormtrooper, but I won't let this get into the way. Not at all a downer for me! My actual only complain about this set is the pricing. Having too many stickers (which I don't like much) have not bothered me as much as the price paid to get this...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 4 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIncredible.TheBrickCollector | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI personally think this is a great set, but why is everyone saying that it is $40 when I got mine at Walmart for less than $30? Anyway, I had a wonderful time putting it together and I think it’s nice to see BB-8 in a cheap set for once, since I’ve always wanted him. I even used this set in a stop-motion movie ( pictured) and it is so funny with it included! I like that LEGO throws in extra pieces in their sets, especially this one, because I was able to make three grenades instead of two. Nice item,...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixImpressive, most Impressive...Rookie1811 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAt first glance, this set looks just like the pod from 75140, but when built and compared, it is much different. First lets look at the minifigures, Finn is much better and has great new facial expressions (unlike Rey), the detail on his torso is also good, as you have the lightsaber cut on the back from his confrontation with Kylo Ren in the Force Awakens. Rose, in her first appearance, is very good, her design and facial expressions are very good, it will be interesting to see if she looks at all like Rose in The Last Jedi. BB-8 is the same as in all his last appearances, which is reasonable (what is their to change). The build of this set seems small when looking at the box, but when finished it is decently sized. The build was ENTIRELY different from that in 75140, yes, with similar design, but with very nice play features, I myself do not use these, but I'm...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
SUBSCRIBE TO LEGO® SHOP EMAILS
Get your gifts in time for the holidays!
Get your gifts in time for the holidays!Hurry, and order by December 20.
Little gifts come from big hearts.
Little gifts come from big hearts.Get everything you need to fill your stockings.
Celebrate 10 years of LEGO® Ideas!
Celebrate 10 years of LEGO® Ideas!
For ten years, ordinary LEGO® fans have been submitting their extraordinary ideas.