- Hard to Find Items
Presenting the ultimate collector series R2-D2 – the best-loved droid in the Star Wars galaxy!
Presenting the iconic R2-D2 as you've never seen him before. Everyone's favorite droid from the Star Wars galaxy is now part of the ultimate collector series and features fantastic detailing, such as rectractable third leg, front panels that open to reveal a universal computer interface arm and a circular saw, rotating head and 2 fold-out front spacecraft linkage control arms. With the included fact plaque and mini R2-D2 figure, this diminutive model is the perfect addition to your Star Wars collection! Measures over 12” (31cm) high and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Ultimate Collector Series R2-D2™!
- Features retractable third leg!
- Front panels open to reveal a universal computer interface arm and circular saw!
- Features realistic rotating head!
- R2-D2 features 2 fold-out front spacecraft linkage control arms!
- Includes fact plaque and R2-D2 minifigure!
- Measures over 12” (31 cm) high and 7” (18 cm) wide!
Please Note: Additional inventory of this item is available in the LEGO® Stores. To locate a store near you, click here.
- 8 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMy first star wars setties | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set. This is also my first star wars set. The building prices is not that special. But there is a LOT of colors in the inside of this droid. Why? I have no idea... The final model is really well designed. The little functions like r2's disc cuter are great. To retract the there leg however is quite a process. It wood also have been great if it had wheels under it. But you can easily do this yourself. Ratings: -build 8/10 -valu for money 9/10 -over all 9/10 (wood have been a ten if the third leg was a little easier to extend and if it had wheels under it.)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsR2-D2 is awesome!Provenfam | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!My hubby & I waited a long time for R2-D2 to come out! We quickly got to work & the set did NOT disappoint! We put it together over 2 days. We enjoyed not always knowing what pieces we were assembling & how everything fit together. It was nice at times to have 2 people to help hold the body while the other person attached the legs & other things. The "head" does not "permanently" attach, it just rests on the pivot point. It's fine for us as we just have it displayed, but if someone wanted to play with it, you would have to be careful. The pieces move wonderfully! We recommend this set to any Lego/Star Wars fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsChristmas Present to Bryanbryaben | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!When I saw this very unique UCS exclusive Lego set with the saw and the missile shooter, I wanted to get this for our son Bryan. He is 8 years old and have been building Lego since he was 4. He said the easiest part of R2D2 was the body. The hardest part was the legs. He definitely likes how the head can rotate 360 degrees and how the third leg can retract. Bryan completed this set all on his own and finished it in 8 hours! I also like that there is a sticker that has information about R2D2. I hope that a Lego C-3PO set will come out! I would definitely recommend this set. A collector's item.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA Great Star Wars PieceDhasek | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really do not have anything bad to say about the set except that it is a little hard to get it to stay in the leaned-back position. It looks great. Lots of moving pieces. I think it is my favorite Star Wars build yet. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves Star Wars or LEGO. Great build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55