Who will win the modern vs. classic car race?
Play out your own action-packed race day with the Porsche team, matching the vintage Porsche 917K against the modern 919 Hybrid. Prepare for the race with the car lift and assorted tools in the dual-purpose garage. Then fold out fully to create a pit stop and monitor the race for the checkered flag. Includes 5 minifigures: a vintage Porsche racing driver, modern Porsche racing driver, 2 mechanics and a race official.
- Includes 5 minifigures: a vintage Porsche racing driver, modern Porsche racing driver, 2 mechanics and a race official.
- Stage a Le Mans-style race between the modern Porsche 919 Hybrid and classic Porsche 917K with a fully-equipped team garage/pit stop and victory podium.
- The Porsche 919 Hybrid and Porsche 917K cars feature removable windshields, interchangeable wheel trims and authentic Porsche logo and headlight stickers.
- Get the cars race-ready in the foldout garage/pit stop whichincludes a car-lift function and assorted elements including a removable spare wheel trolley, 2 spare wheels, removable fuel pump, extinguisher, 2 chairs and various tools.
- Activate the car lift so the mechanics can work on each car and change the wheels.
- Monitor the race and car performance on the pit stop's screen and timing-board elements.
- Start and finish the race with the race official from the podium.
- Accessory elements include 2 driver helmets, 3 caps (for the race official and mechanics), a start flag, stop sign, checkered flag, trophy and a brick separator.
- Porsche 919 Hybrid measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Porsche 917K measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Team garage/pit stop measures over 4” (12cm) high, 16” (41cm) wide and 12” (31cm) deep.
- Start/finish podium measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of the best sets in the Speed series!Squid1776 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is by far one of the overall most well thought-out sets in the series, and in Lego's lineup. The engineering of the pit structure's design is outstanding. It's sturdy, packs an exceptional amount of detail, and folds into a smart package for storage when not in use. The interactive...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Buymark0121 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLooked forward to these coming out once i completed the first speed champion series. Just got the whole set of the 2nd series and it's just as good as the first! thanks legosPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest LEGO Set We've Bought So Far!georgiaskydiver | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!We have a few dozen LEGO sets, but this has been dubbed "the best ever" by our 13 year old son. Why? Because it is interactive and allows for play after it is built. Nearly all of the large sets he owns, once he puts them together, either sit proudly on a shelf gathering dust, or he ultimately disassembles them and makes other things out of their parts - meaning the original $$$ figure/vehicle can never be rebuilt again because the parts are all mixed up. This one definitely has his attention, long after the build-out was completed! The moving parts and the varying attributes of the finished product (not to mention the cars) have led to hours of imaginative playing entertainment. Definitely a winner!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMurraySix | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a really fun build, quite long but it does involve 2 cars and building. The movable parts are funky, and the cars look really nice.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55