- Angry Birds™
- Piggy Plane Attack
Piggy Plane Attack
Sold outPiggy Plane Attack552.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Launch a flying attack and rescue the eggs from the Piggy Plane!
- VIP Points
- 39VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Pilot Pig has taken off from Bird Island with 4 eggs in his plane and is making his escape. Shoot Red into the sky using the catapult and on to the Piggy Plane. Battle with the piggy and take control of the plane, and land it safely without damaging the eggs! Includes 2 figures.
- Includes 2 figures: Red and Pilot Pig.
- Piggy Plane features a spinning propeller, landing wheels, cockpit, joystick and 2 flick missiles.
- Accessory elements include a catapult, 4 eggs and 2 balloons.
- Use the catapult to launch Red at the Piggy Plane and bring it down to the ground to save the eggs!
- Create fun scenes with an action twist from The Angry BirdsTM Movie.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for children ages 6-12.
- Piggy Plane measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Catapult measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 12 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPiggy Plane AttackMonkiPlays | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is very fun. The minifigures are great, and look very awesome. The set itself is detailed and nice. The plane is actually very fun to build, and only took me about 30 minutes. It has a lot of playability. The catapult works great as well. I recommend it to fans of a LEGO and Angry Birds.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery fun for actual play as well as display useBruceFromFL | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Fun to build and see how pigs would have used unique parts to create a plane. Not much destruction as other Angry Birds sets but look great suspended by monofilament line over Trains layout. Tail vertical stabilizers can be bumped off during play is why I reduced playability rating.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixWas this helpful?55