- Angry Birds™
- Piggy Pirate Ship
Piggy Pirate Ship
Retired ProductPiggy Pirate Ship4.87558.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Eggs ahoy! Stop the piggies from sailing off into the sunset!
Play out pirate action scenes as the Angry BirdsTM take on the piggies at sea! Launch Red and Bomb from the jetty using the catapult to land on the ship, which features moving oars, turning paddle, winch for the boulder anchor, crane and fun food elements. Find all the eggs and return them safely to the flock. Includes 4 figures.
- Includes 4 figures: Red, Bomb, Pirate Pig and Leonard.
- Piggy Pirate Ship features moving paddles and oars, sails, flags, winch with boulder, crane with a net, wheelhouse and a galley with hidden compartment under the deck.
- Weapons include a crossbow shooter.
- Accessory elements include a jetty catapult, net, boulder, stick of TNT, 4 eggs, pirate hat, Leonard's golden crown, stove, saucepan, water tap, table, food storage box, apple, banana, ice cream and a decorated plate featuring a recipe.
- Launch Red and Bomb using the jetty catapult to land on the Piggy Pirate Ship and take back the eggs.
- Push the ship to activate the rowing oars and paddle wheel.
- Turn the gear to lower the boulder anchor and stop it sailing away.
- Twist the crane's arm to haul up the net containing the eggs.
- Open the window to reveal the hidden TNT, and see the ship's internal pistons in action.
- Place Leonard's golden crown in the hidden compartment and surprise the Angry BirdsTM!
- Create morefun action scenes from The Angry BirdsTM Movie.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for children ages 7-14.
- Piggy Pirate Ship measures over 14” (38cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Jetty catapult measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat setIrelach1984 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonFound this set brand new even though it’s retired and got to say it’s a fun set to build looks like the movie shipPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun Ship to sail your imagination.BruceFromFL | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Unique design and functions. As you push along the surface the oars move forward and backward and the paddle wheels rotate like a riverboat. Not that much to collapse with attacks like Castle and Teardown sets but very solid to hold up to actual play. The sails hold the shape as if taking the wind and react to exhale and AC vent where I staged it to be displayed. I'm merging this series into my Trains layout.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixcoolsummer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfi like the detail. everything is printed. inexpensive for a pirate ship!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPiggy Pirates!BentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set because I wanted the Pirate Pig and Leonard figures, and the interesting parts for pirate MOC. I love the pig figures. I'm impressed by the internal mechanism--it isn't very complicated, and many of the bricks used are distinct bright colors. I could see this build as a way to gage if a child is interested in technics. There is plenty of room in the ship to modify the mechanism and create learning opportunities. There are a few odd build features that suggest this might have been a more elaborate design and was scaled back--the sorts of things you might see in 3-1 alternate build sets. It makes for a better array of parts. Once built, the ship is sturdy and fun to play with. I had intended to scrap it for parts, but like it enough that I sat it on my dresser next to MetalBeards' Sea Cow. (Set 70810)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 48 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45