Park Street Townhouse
Retired ProductPark Street Townhouse3.8667515.
Build and experience the charming 3-in-1 Park Street Townhouse.
Take a trip downtown with this Manhattan-inspired, three-level townhouse, featuring an authentic beige, black, white, brown, sand-green and dark-red color scheme, blue front door, large bay windows, basement windows, black railings, steps, balcony and an exterior stairway, plus a park area with a buildable bench, signpost and street lamp. Fold out the Park Street Townhouse to create a double facade and to access its detailed interior with flat-screen TV, sofa, fireplace, kitchen and a bedroom. Rebuild this 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model into a City Café or a Suburban Home with greenhouse. Includes two minifigures, plus a buildable dog and bird.
- Build this downtown three-level house, a short moped ride from work! Rebuilds into a Suburban Home or City Café!
- Includes two minifigures and buildable animals
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Townhouse is over 7” high, 2” deep and 9” wide when unfolded
- 566 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12 years old
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPretty good!xSciFix | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike other CREATOR sets, this comes with 3 different builds, all of which are pretty nice. Had some trouble deciding which variation to go with for my city because they all looked good. Each has a pretty cool feature to it (such as the greenhouse). Good amount of bricks for the money. I don't think the build is small necessarily but the inside of the townhouse is pretty tight spacing. Poodle does look a bit like a robo-dog but that's fine by...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix3rating.postfixReally fun build, but it has issues...CometVomit | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited about this build and to be fair the final project looks great. We chose the variation with the greenhouse. It looked really unique and it goes really nicely in our little lego town. However... there were A LOT of leftover pieces. More than I've ever seen from a set before. It seems kind of ridiculous to me. I used...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSolid BuildsBurlyJim | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPicked this little beauty up a few days ago and I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it looks. I tried out two of the three possible builds, starting with the Cafe. The climbing trellis looked excellent and the tiny coffee machine was cute, but the garage for the moped ended up feeling a little too cramped to work the door. I ended up reassembling it into the townhouse on the box. The townhouse has some excellent features-I particularly like the fire escape and flat-screen TV, (That was a clever build, that) though I thought the block poodle was a bit out of place when they already have dog pieces. This manages to look nice folded up or extended, as well. Only real gripe is that for the first build there were lots of pieces left over, a bit of an oddity for a 3-in-1 set. Still a good purchase for the price.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set!KevinS | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set shortly after it was released, and think it is an outstanding set! The build was enjoyable, and it looks great; it has a modern design and colors. Plus it includes quite a few unique pieces that I would use to build other MOC buildings (bay windows, decorative roof pieces, lamps, interior elements, etc). In fact, I went back to the Lego store a week later to purchase another one just to cannibalize it for parts (and I may go buy a third one)! Would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys Lego buildings of any kind. I am not sure why there are negative reviews of the set...Legos cost money, that you have to accept, and this set is worth the money.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55