New York City
Available nowNew York City4.2955544.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Celebrate New York City with this LEGO® Architecture Skyline model!
- VIP Points
- 74VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Celebrate the architectural diversity of New York City with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty, and is finished with a decorative “New York City” nameplate.
- Build a detailed model of the New York City Skyline, including the Statue of Liberty!
- Model features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, and the One World Trade Center
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- New York City Skyline measures 10 inches high, 9 inches wide, and 1 inch deep
- 598 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 12 years old
- 16 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixPretty FrustratingJennGavinsmom | 35-44Purchased for: SonWe bought this for our ten year old son who has most of the items in the architecture series. He easily has done the much larger sets and many other Lego sets with thousands of pieces. This one was the first time he just lost interest and became to frustrated to finish himself. The problems are with the Empire State Building portion. The pieces fall apart easily as you assemble it and then the base part of the building does not connect with the tower portion. We rebuilt the bottom portion and the tower portion three times with three different people and same result every time. We had to use an extra piece from our own Legos to make the tower set on the base and even then it won't set centered. The other beef is that they really should have given a little more thought to the Statue of Liberty piece and at least given her a torch or something that makes her look like the actual statue other than just being green. We have done Venice, Berlin, Chicago, and all the different towers and this is the first time the set was a bit of a let down. Looks good from a distance now on his shelves but definitely not as great as the rest of the series quality wise.January 9, 2017Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you for sharing your concerns. The good news is that one of your concerns can be addressed immediately. I can tell by your image that you built the Empire State Building incorrectly. It is challenging from the angle to determine what happened but the tower should sit flush and centered on the base. This could mean that the base is built wrong or the tower is built wrong. I would completely disassemble this building and try again. In regards to the Statue of Liberty I can only pass your feedback on to the designers.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 16 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNo place, like New YorkMikey6322 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my 2nd Architecture build, and really have enjoyed the New York skyline build. See how the buildings are in different height too. My only criticism is that the Statue of Liberty is abit plain and doesn't really look like the real thing to be honest. But that's it. Really good project to build and give it a 8/10Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood buildWillalonso20002 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood fun to complete this challenge. Lots of intricate pieces to place so you have to look very carefully at the instructions. An overall amazing product.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixStressful Build, but Looks GREAT!!!BryanMW2012 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy experience with this set is "a little bad, a little good, bit of both..." First off, the price is right, and the finished result looks great! But from the moment I opened the box, I realized this would be harder than any build I had ever done... ...First, the bags are not numbered, and I do not have a large workspace for these projects since my coffee table has filled up with other builds, so I do not have room to knoll out pieces. As such, because I was constantly picking from every bag at the same time, it became very stressful finding parts. I would have preferred if each building was divided into their own bag. That said, despite the build being stressful, the finished result looks really nice and presents a nice representation of iconic locations in my favorite city, and has taken a place of honor next to the Apollo Saturn V. I would recommend this build, but be forewarned that it is a little stressful. That said, it is also amazing to see everything come together...Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35