- LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case
LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case
Sold outLEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case4.12558.
Showcase your prized LEGO® minifigures in style!
- VIP Points
- 10VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Store and display your most treasured minifigures with this stylish LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case. With individual compartments for 16 minifigures and a carry handle, you can show off your collection wherever you go!
- Features a vacuum-formed plastic display case with cardboard outer and handle and the capacity to hold 16 minifigures
- Store and display your favorite LEGO minifigures
- Carry your collection with you wherever you go!
- Makes a great gift for collectors of LEGO Minifigures Series sets
- Measures over 10” (26cm) high, 13” (34cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- 27 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLove this caseBBGirl55 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis case is great for displaying the 16 piece series figures. There are several drawbacks in my opinion. The first is sometimes you have to be creative in positioning the figure and accessories so they don't poke the window. Second is some of the windows don't line up with the minifigures...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat storageLegostewie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot so much a display case but great for storing extra minifigs. I was using baseplates to house my extra minifigures ,This case works great. Takes up less room and keeps them dust free till I decide what to do with them. Well worth it when on sale...Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMinifig Carry Casebobotski | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis case is great for the 16-piece sets. The previous case came only with a 15 (5x3) slot and was not really designed for the minifig series'es. The Good: There are 4 oversized slots on the middle row to accommodate extra long figs. I particularly purchased this for the Simpsons set and the middle row is the only one to fit Marge's hairdo. Case also comes with 16 black "4x3" plates standard on the minifig series. Made of tough cardboard and plastic with nice artwork on the back. The Neutral: There's ample clearance from the front windows, but there will be certain minifigs that may poke through, so you have to be creative with their arms and accessories to avoid window damage. The Bad: For each slot, the base plate locks into...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMinifig display caseLJG765 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this as while I don't collect full series of the minifigs, I do enjoy buying some of the blind bags and seeing what I get. This case is nice as there are enough slots that if you collect a full series, they'd all fit in one case. The slots are also bigger than the original cases. Cons: they come with a removable base plate but 2 of the 4 lego dots that connect to other legos are covered and unusable. Also, the minifigs come with their own base plate so there really is no good place for it as it can't connect with the one that's already there. Overall, not a bad buy, but someone didn't really think this through 100%. Shouldn't have to putz with it to get it to work. I expected to be able to put my mini figs in and not have to think about it. Instead, I had to play with it to get them all in and quite frankly, they're in there loose until I go back and play with it again and see if there's another solution. At least the magnetic...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45