Call to check product availabilityMia's Bedroom3.554.
Explore Mia’s bedroom and discover her personality!
- VIP Points
- 12VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
This LEGO® Friends 41327 Mia’s Bedroom building toy is set on a green heart-shaped base and perfectly reflects Mia’s outdoorsy spirit. She has a tree house-style bed with steps, a little house for her pet bunny underneath, a skateboard and ramp to practice new tricks, plus more sporting equipment, bunny treats and a walkie-talkie to keep in touch with her friends. Includes a mini-doll figure and a bunny figure.
- Includes a Mia mini-doll figure, plus a Twister the bunny figure.
- Features a high-sleeper tree house-style bed with steps, skateboard ramp, bunny house and a flag, all set on a green heart-shaped baseplate.
- Accessory elements include a skateboard, paddle, walkie-talkie, carrot and a basket.
- Care for Mia's pet bunny in her bedroom.
- Try out new tricks with the skateboard and ramp, before skating off to see friends around Heartlake City.
- Help Mia climb the steps to her amazing tree house bed and tuck her in after a day of adventures with this fun building toy!
- Mia’s bedroom measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Combine with 41328 Stephanie’s Bedroom and 41329 Olivia’s Deluxe Bedroom to explore more LEGO® Friends bedrooms and collect all the heart-shaped baseplates.
- 10 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun small setGumboYaYa | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI bought this for my daughter who loves making little homes for her various minifigs. We've already had hours of fun imaginative play with this set, inviting Mia's friends over to see her new bedroom, etc. The build was quick and is sturdy. The accessories are great for play; having observed the trend in my daughter's play style I am now conscious of acquiring sets that have as many swappable accessories as possible...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixShe loves it!greconp | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This set is really easy to build, and the pieces seem to fit together well. My daughter really likes the design of the bunkbed, and she enjoys the skateboard holder. She wanted me to include that the set includes a very cute bunny (and she thinks that Mia herself is very cute). The bows fit in the characters' heads very well. She enjoys this set a lot!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixCute but frustrating build for kidssdsugrad | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterMy daughters picked this out, thinking that the bunkbed / skateboard ramp was cute. The more experienced builder (who recently assembled a Creator RV with only a little help) struggled with this set for way too long. She eventually had to give it to me to finish, and even I struggled with getting some of the small pieces in place. It stayed together for less than 5 minutes of normal play before the flimsily-attached 1x1 bricks on the sides of the bed were crushed. I've reassembled it a few times, each time leading to the same results. At this point, we're not bothering to reassemble it.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 10 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixComes apart easilyrhib0687 | 25-34Purchased for: DaughterWe bought this set for my daughter. She has put together other lego sets before and was able to put this together rather easily until it was time to put on the raised area of legos. The supporting legos kept coming loose. We did get it successfully put together and then when she was playing with the figure on the raised area it came loose and fell apart. I put it together again and barely pressed my finger on the lofted area and the supporting legos again gave way. I'll probably just end up supergluing it so that she can play with it.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?25