We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Celebrate London with this LEGO® Architecture Skyline model!
- VIP Points
- 49VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Celebrate the architectural diversity of London with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, and is finished with a decorative “London” nameplate.
- Build a detailed model of the London skyline!
- Model features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben and Tower Bridge
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Archiecture models are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 5” high, 11” wide and 3” deep
- 468 pieces – For boys and girls ages 12 and older
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixQuality DesignAnothername | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is my first Lego architecture line (a gift from a close relative), and as a Brit I'm jolly pleased to have received a cityscape of London. The design is a smart, delicate, well thought-through build to a Lego architecture set. The shapes and subtle colour schemes of the miniature buildings...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat setHPinder | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great. It includes builds of the National Gallery, Nelson's Column, Big Ben, the London Eye & Tower Bridge on a base plate. The set looks really good but is only for display, not to be played with really. I think the inclusion of a small boat under Tower Bridge is nice. The instruction book includes pictures and information about each of the landmarks and is higher quality than normal books. I think the price is a bit too high but the set looks great and I highly recommend this to people who love LEGO & London. This is my first...Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother great set for the Architecture line!Smoov | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun little set with some clever design features here. I especially like this set because of the landmarks chosen... In a city with tons to pick from, these were the ones that really stuck with me after visiting London a couple years ago. A great trip, and now a great set to remind me of...Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNicely detailedPearlGarden | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun to build yet just challenging enough to not be high on the difficulty scale. Very clever design and interpretation of the London Eye and Tower Bridge. A satisfying way to spend a couple of...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55