Let a Stormtrooper™ keep you on time!
Build your own LEGO® Star Wars™ watch! Start with the white face, then add black and white links to build the watchband in any pattern you choose. Includes an illustrated image of a LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper™ minifigure on the face.
- Watch face features image of LEGO® Star Wars™ Stormtrooper ™ minifigure!
- LEGO ClicTime watches are tested to ISO standard 2281 to a static depth of 50m. This means that our watches are splashproof.
- Battery included.
- almost 6 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWaterproof!CloneMarshalCommanderCody | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This actually is waterproof. By "splash proof" I thought LEGO meant that as long as you didn't completely submerge it in water it would be fine, but I tested it in my pool and it had no effect on the watch. I am the kind of person that always will accidentally damage my watch, so I am glad I can get a cheap but cool watch. The stormtrooper is a nice minifigure, and good for boosting your army. I think I am on my 3rd stormtrooper watch right now because unfortunately I lost the clasps to my first two.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 7 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSTORMEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I love this watch and if you buy alot of these it really helps to build up your army the watch also is cool for collectors.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 8 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEP3 Clone!legoboyproductionsfan | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!The watch is awesome!It comes with a episode three clone(EP3).Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55