Wake up in a Mandalorian minute with Boba Fett in giant minifigure size!
- VIP Points
Keep track of time with the galaxy’s best bounty hunter! The giant LEGO® Star Wars™ Minifigure Clock includes moving arms and legs, a detachable blaster, a digital LCD display clock and functions for alarm, light and snooze! Wake up to the power of the dark side with the coolest alarm clock around!
• Move the arms and legs!
• Push down the head to activate the light and alarm!
• Makes a great gift for LEGO® Star Wars™ fans!
• Includes 2-year warranty in U.S.
• Nickel/PVC free
• Digital LCD display
• Alarm, light and snooze functions
• Measures over 9.5" (24cm) tall
- almost 7 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixgreat buyYODA987654321591 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this clock for christmas, and have been using it ever since. It's accurately detailed to the new Boba Fett minifigure. When the alarm goes off it beeps loudly, and beeps louder and louder, faster and faster until one minute is up. The beeping is very annoying, which motivates you to turn it off. When you push the head down it automatically goes to snooze for 5 minutes. You have to turn the on/off switch to ''off'' to disable the snooze, or let it beep for one whole minute. When you push down on his head, the screen lights up. I would have liked it better if the screen was lit up all the time. The arms, hands, and legs are posable just like a regular minifigure. It also comes with a detachable antenna piece.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 6 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe Boba Fett ClockItsATrap1138 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!LEGO has released a lot of Star Wars minifigure clocks but most of them have cons, Darth Vader looks really weird without his cape, Darth Maul and Savage's horns look pretty sharp and the Shadow Trooper is a hardly known EU character. The only clocks left were Boba and the Stormtrooper. I chose the bounty hunter because he looks a lot better . The clock is just a blown up version of the actual minifig. It has a lot of printing and he has his little antenna. Getting him out of the box without scissors was really hard (regret doing that) so use scissors. The alarm buttons were easy to use and the alarm is really annoying so you wake up straight away. The only bad thing is the antenna falls off sometimes when I press snooze, otherwise the best minifig clock.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 6 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat ClockGresh854 | 14-18This is a great alarm clock and it has easy to do settings. The alarm is loud and will wake you up unless you are a super strong sleeper. It's cool clock and if you love Star Wars buy it!Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 5 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAWESOME LEGO CLOCK !!!!!!Jazz23 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf u like Lego Star Wars , BOBA FETT , and the boba fett Lego fig then u must get this clock it's pretty awesome!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55